Pioneer 500 attending 2018 Takeover ?

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Small update: The wife just told me she rented a cabin for us at RRB and cancelled the Comfort Inn room. Its called the rustic cabin or something. It got a couple of full size beds and a couple of bunks and no running water or something. Apparently its by a bathhouse. Closer to all the action! Whoop whoop!

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Small update: The wife just told me she rented a cabin for us at RRB and cancelled the Comfort Inn room. Its called the rustic cabin or something. It got a couple of full size beds and a couple of bunks and no running water or something. Apparently its by a bathhouse. Closer to all the action! Whoop whoop!
Said bathhouse is where @JTW likes to spend his spare time.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You making the ride this year?
Going to give it hell. At the least might have to fly down and rent a machine, last years trip was brutal. Wife says were going regardless which I’m ok with! Be just us this time.

Reactions: JTW and ncred02
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm be there. So add another P5 to the list.
I think a P5 ride would be fun.
@GnomeRider WTF??? I ain’t taking no riders, especially ain’t no big hairy white privileged men. That’s @JTW ‘s thang!
You cannot have my alter ego! It’s mine mine mine mine mine mine! Unless of course you have some funky thang Gnomobile hippity hoppity chicka chicka bang bang thang goin on that I don’t wanna know about.
5FDFFBC6 D6FF 4BFB B155 8728AD232924

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
I have been trying to find a way to make this trip work for my son and I. Almost had it but now a good friend is getting married that weekend. First, my brother gets married during the peak of the whitetail rut and now this guy is getting married on the takeover weekend... Maybe next year.
You shouldn't have to pay for their mistakes:D

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
@GnomeRider WTF??? I ain’t taking no riders, especially ain’t no big hairy white privileged men. That’s @JTW ‘s thang!
You cannot have my alter ego! It’s mine mine mine mine mine mine! Unless of course you have some funky thang Gnomobile hippity hoppity chicka chicka bang bang thang goin on that I don’t wanna know about.
View attachment 61577
Ahahahahaha soon as I saw his user name I thought of you.Toooo funny

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Damn, where were all these P5s last year?
I'm thinking of going. Even if I'm not a Honda owner anymore. I'll ride with the P5s
I think they are getting more popular i guess. We went to Hogwaller over the New Years weekend and the Honda Pioneer's were everywhere! I probably seen about 10 Pioneer 500's alone on the property over the course of the day. It was good to see!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!