100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Btw, I’m not sure what campsite I’m in, but if anyone needs to stash their SXS etc at my campsite overnight, by all means feel free. I’ll even guard your termite collection.

Reminds me of- “I’m a little termite, short and stout”. Wait, wrong song dadnabit!

Last edited:
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Alright guys, I just hit up Jackal in another thread asking what the chances would be on him leading a ride for the P5's! He lives down there and knows these trails like they're his backyard. He stated the only problem would be getting all the P5's together for it. Why waste time searching for the cool spots when we can have a guided tour with another P5 that knows where he's going? Plenty of time to go back to them on your own later or check out other trails afterwards.
We'll have to work out the time specifics but chime in if you're down for this ride. We need to represent down there and a pack of ten or twelve 500's would be BA! :cool:

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Alright guys, I just hit up Jackal in another thread asking what the chances would be on him leading a ride for the P5's! He lives down there and knows these trails like they're his backyard. He stated the only problem would be getting all the P5's together for it. Why waste time searching for the cool spots when we can have a guided tour with another P5 that knows where he's going? Plenty of time to go back to them on your own later or check out other trails afterwards.
We'll have to work out the time specifics but chime in if you're down for this ride. We need to represent down there and a pack of ten or twelve 500's would be BA! :cool:
I call shogun! Yup Japanese warriors of ole screaming down the trails in their P5’s of terror....

Reactions: trigger and JACKAL
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@jak9922 which trail is this located off of ?
That waterfall is off trail 8, the bigger one is off 14 easy to get to motherfudder to walk out of.

Reactions: Chooglin
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Wondered if you were still making them and planned on bringing some? Don't plan to blow my stockers but might be a nice upgrade anyway.
Hopefully you don't have to beat the hell out of your machine to see the sights at this place? This is a long way from home for us and I'm hoping it fills the bill on being a dream ride...waterfalls, caves, new friends and warm temperatures. ;)

Not hard for P500 at all, my ride report all done on P500 lots of RRB info and pictures.

Ride Report - Royal Blue / Pioneer, TN

Reactions: 100Acre
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Is there a cliff? I’ve got a great Gilligan idea!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
61494448 71A3 4086 9534 C717BFFF118A
You seem a few bricks short of a load...I think we might be good friends

1000’ ....50’ at a time
Yep.

Reactions: ohanacreek
C

Chooglin

I am down for this !!!

ALM76

ALM76

L-I-V-I-N
Lifetime Member
Aug 9, 2017
Lancaster, Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
This sounds great! I'm down for this. (Thunderstruck playing in the background) Here come the P5's Ya'll!

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I would be in if it happens at a time when my wife is not wanting to ride her P7-4 with another big group. I can tell you she is not gonna want to ride shotgun with me more than likely, and if she is wanting to ride with another group i kinda feel like i should be with her.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I would be in if it happens at a time when my wife is not wanting to ride her P7-4 with another big group. I can tell you she is not gonna want to ride shotgun with me more than likely, and if she is wanting to ride with another group i kinda feel like i should be with her.

Or she could ride with our group, probably wouldn't be a real challenging ride for the bigger machines but nothing wrong with a leisure cruise either. We're all in this together and I just want to see the sights without wandering around for hours trying to find them. Suppose some may want to join the P1's for a P5 hell ride.

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Or she could ride with our group, probably wouldn't be a real challenging ride for the bigger machines but nothing wrong with a leisure cruise either. We're all in this together and I just want to see the sights without wandering around for hours trying to find them. Suppose some may want to join the P1's for a P5 hell ride.
I would at the very least, like to get a pic or video with all the P5's lined up. I know im gonna be trying to take pics and little short videos for youtube, but a P5 ride would be even better. Or pics and videos of the P5 ride!

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I would at the very least, like to get a pic or video with all the P5's lined up. I know im gonna be trying to take pics and little short videos for youtube, but a P5 ride would be even better. Or pics and videos of the P5 ride!

Yeah, pics for sure and might be picking up a Go Pro or something myself.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!