Pioneer Ride Of The Century Discussion Thread!!!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Sorry for your loss Monte! We will thank him in our prayers for his service to his country, and pray for you and your family to have comfort in the knowledge that he is now home with God. He sounds like he was a good man And a good American, that loved his Country and Family! I can tell loved him and, you are very proud to be his son!

God Bless and,
Take care my friend, hope to see you and your bride soon!
Thanks Tiger!!! I'm deeply proud to be his son. Thanks for your prayers and kind words.

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks Tiger!!! I'm deeply proud to be his son. Thanks for your prayers and kind words.
Monty may your father RIP with the knowledge that u your family and all the people that ever met him will always kip him in their thoughts and prayers and he will never be forgotten. And may God bless you and your family.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for asking CP! Just trying to lighten things up for myself. I lost my father today at 1:37 pm mountain time. I'd been at his side night and day for the last week. At 92 he had been 50 days without food and a week without water and he soldiered on, even for the last 12 hours with his breathing so faint you couldn't see his chest move. He was the last WW2 vet from his unit that landed in gliders behind the German lines and fought the battle of the bulge. He left behind his wife and 9 children, 24 grand children, 26 great grand children and two great great grandchildren. He was an awesome man and will be sorely missed.

Rough news, that's a big family to miss him.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
To lighten the mood a bit. Big ANNOUNCEMENT!!! THE Pioneer Ride Of The Century has procured it's a new sponsorship! Hondasxs.com!!! Our friend and fearless leader Richard has generously offered a donation to the PROTC and the Avante Guard Trailblazers, in addition to aid in creating a website specific to the event and any assistance possible in gaining attention from the media or Honda Corporate! Thanks for your support Richard and the entire Hondasxs community!

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for asking CP! Just trying to lighten things up for myself. I lost my father today at 1:37 pm mountain time. I'd been at his side night and day for the last week. At 92 he had been 50 days without food and a week without water and he soldiered on, even for the last 12 hours with his breathing so faint you couldn't see his chest move. He was the last WW2 vet from his unit that landed in gliders behind the German lines and fought the battle of the bulge. He left behind his wife and 9 children, 24 grand children, 26 great grand children and two great great grandchildren. He was an awesome man and will be sorely missed.
You father was a legend. You can be proud knowing that so many people respect him and have never met him. They dont build them like they use to. And goes for people more than trucks. Sorry for your loss friend

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
To lighten the mood a bit. Big ANNOUNCEMENT!!! THE Pioneer Ride Of The Century has procured it's a new sponsorship! Hondasxs.com!!! Our friend and fearless leader Richard has generously offered a donation to the PROTC and the Avante Guard Trailblazers, in addition to aid in creating a website specific to the event and any assistance possible in gaining attention from the media or Honda Corporate! Thanks for your support Richard and the entire Hondasxs community!
That's owsom news Monty. And thanks @Hondasxs for your support and friendship.

advertisement
E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Sounds like he had a great ride. Sympathy to his family.
Life is so precious. Enjoy every day. Tell all around you that you love them every day!

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
At 92 he had been 50 days without food and a week without water and he soldiered on

Sorry to hear about your dad monte. .
There is a man with an incredible will to fight, even took his last fight the full fifteen rounds! All that knew him should be proud and it would have been an honor to meet him.
May he forever rest in peace.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Monty may your father RIP with the knowledge that u your family and all the people that ever met him will always kip him in their thoughts and prayers and he will never be forgotten. And may God bless you and your family.
That's beautiful Dp5, thank you so much!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Sorry to hear about your dad monte. .
There is a man with an incredible will to fight, even took his last fight the full fifteen rounds! All that knew him should be proud and it would have been an honor to meet him.
May he forever rest in peace.
Wow, you guys are great. Such beautiful comments for my awesome dad. Thank you very much Trigger for your support here and in PM's during this struggle!!!!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
You father was a legend. You can be proud knowing that so many people respect him and have never met him. They dont build them like they use to. And goes for people more than trucks. Sorry for your loss friend
Thank you Plumber for the friendship, support and kind words for my father, I appreciate you!

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
Sorry for your loss, thoughts and prayers from my family to yours.
Your father was one of the last of a generation that fought a war for this country. If it wasn't for these men and women we probably wouldn't be able to have the freedom to go, do, and say what we want. We as a country are indebted to this man and his family.

Edward Robert Walker
Thank you sir for your service to our country!
R.I.P. soldier & father

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Sorry for your loss, thoughts and prayers from my family to yours.
Your father was one of the last of a generation that fought a war for this country. If it wasn't for these men and women we probably wouldn't be able to have the freedom to go, do, and say what we want. We as a country are indebted to this man and his family.

Thank you sir for your service to our country!
R.I.P. soldier !

(If you don't mind,please post his name so I can edit my post)
Thank you so much for the honor my friend!
Edward Robert Walker

advertisement