Pioneer Ride Of The Century Discussion Thread!!!

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a new surprise lurking for the Minnesota section of the ride. Been looking through the gazetteers Monte sent me, and y'all are gonna love it. Lol!

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Big change that I think is going to really change the feel and add to the expeditionary feel of the trip. There is no longer going to be a predetermined route. That's right boys, grab your maps, Garmin, gazetteer, and compass. @oldtrucks if youd be willing to look into Yellowstone and see if there is a route for us, that would be awesome! Anybody living in the states we are going through if you have any tips or info feel free to chime in. We are going rogue.

advertisement
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Oh f***, like I said, you're funny. Now we're bushwacking like Lewis and Clark. Suites my fancy. :D
There's just so many possible routes, and there is no way to know exactly which one is going to work until you are sitting at the crossroads. This is kind of how I wanted to do it in the first place, but then y'all started hollering for a route! Lol. Maybe we can find more dirt roads and trails this way too!

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There's just so many possible routes, and there is no way to know exactly which one is going to work until you are sitting at the crossroads. This is kind of how I wanted to do it in the first place, but then y'all started hollering for a route! Lol. Maybe we can find more dirt roads and trails this way too!
Probably the best.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Big change that I think is going to really change the feel and add to the expeditionary feel of the trip. There is no longer going to be a predetermined route. That's right boys, grab your maps, Garmin, gazetteer, and compass. @oldtrucks if youd be willing to look into Yellowstone and see if there is a route for us, that would be awesome! Anybody living in the states we are going through if you have any tips or info feel free to chime in. We are going rogue.

Lmao, just turned into a 3 week trip? :D

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
That's great, you going through the Bad Lands on the way to Yellow Stone? North East passage is a great way to get to Yellow Stone

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Oh f***, like I said, you're funny. Now we're bushwacking like Lewis and Clark. Suites my fancy. :D
Looks like you will need shocks for your trailer too, think you found your rocks (marbles) HA!

Reactions: moparornocar
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Sounds like a Smitty route, HA!

advertisement