Pioneer Ride Of The Century Discussion Thread!!!

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A notable stop would be Devil Tower also, Mt Rushmore didn't trip my trigger, they should have cleaned up the mess at the base.
Monte suggested devils tower as well. If possible we will stop there

advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
There's just so many possible routes, and there is no way to know exactly which one is going to work until you are sitting at the crossroads. This is kind of how I wanted to do it in the first place, but then y'all started hollering for a route! Lol. Maybe we can find more dirt roads and trails this way too!
Honestly though, this could be a recipe for failure. It wouldn't take too many times making the wrong choice at such crossroads to put us well behind the necessary 200 miles a day average to make St Marie's in the allotted time. What became problematic for you with the route you've already sent to all the participants??

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Honestly though, this could be a recipe for failure. It wouldn't take too many times making the wrong choice at such crossroads to put us well behind the necessary 200 miles a day average to make St Marie's in the allotted time. What became problematic for you with the route you've already sent to all the participants??
I think a route with some options and built in play time would be the best

advertisement