J

JTW

Oops.. he beat me to it.

These the wheels you're talking about?

IMG 2320

Reactions: trigger
J

JTW

Those are what I bought for mine.. but never got mounted before I swapped out to the 1000. They're sharp and will look bad ass! I bought 5+2 for all 4 and went with 26x9 bighorn originals on all 4 so I could rotate them. Plus one spare fits all. I would suggest going that route and adding a 1 inch spacer on the back if you don't like the offset front to back. But I think it's only 1 inch wider in the front without spacers running a 5+2 on all 4. And the only reason for the wider tire on the back is load rating.. the 9" tires are still plenty for the 500.. one of my buddies ended up doing the same set up that I had and is very happy. Some guys are even running 11" on all 4 but for me I went with the lighter weight tire and was happy.

Reactions: trigger
miano248

miano248

Sep 10, 2015
oceanside long island new york
Well that's kinda my point. If I'm understanding offset correctly, wouldn't the 4 + 3 offset take the rubber out another inch per wheel as opposed to 5 + 2?
if you look at your stock rims now the off set is 5+2 so in laymans terms less of the tire would stick out only 2 in" and the 5in"would be towards the inside hence 7in" rim so if you go with 4+3 = 3in" would stick out and 4in" would be inward hence 7in" rim hope this helps

Reactions: Rustneversleeps

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!