Sink it and turn it into your insurance agent... then buy a deluxe! Lmao

yeah, I know what you do.

Big_Daddy

Big_Daddy

Apr 17, 2017
Clayton, NC
Ownership

1. 1000-3
So I checked with SuperATV and they say they don't have a kit that will fit the 1000 and neither the 700 or 500 kit can be made to fit it. I was hoping maybe the 700 kit could be modified to fit fairly easily.

J

JTW

So I checked with SuperATV and they say they don't have a kit that will fit the 1000 and neither the 700 or 500 kit can be made to fit it. I was hoping maybe the 700 kit could be modified to fit fairly easily.
I guess you could price the Honda power steering

P

Prairie

May 29, 2017
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 700-2
Just got a Pioneer 700. Wanted Power Steering but the price I got on this unit w/o PS was just too good to pass up. I see there are some companies that sell after market PS units. So who makes the best one? And does Honda make an add on PS too, that you can only get from a Honda dealer?

thanks.

J

JTW

Just got a Pioneer 700. Wanted Power Steering but the price I got on this unit w/o PS was just too good to pass up. I see there are some companies that sell after market PS units. So who makes the best one? And does Honda make an add on PS too, that you can only get from a Honda dealer?

thanks.
SuperATV or Honda

Reactions: swsebek and Ridem32
Test - Grid

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!