P500 Prepping for Winter

Longbrake500

Longbrake500

Aug 13, 2016
Anna Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Getting started with winter prep.. Got the Honda doors and rear panel on today.. The eagle plow with hydraulic angle kit should be coming soon. I ordered the doors even after reading all of the complaints about them and happy to report that they fit better than expected after a few tweaks. Defiantly not a sealed cab but it should cut the majority of the wind at least.

Full
Full
Full

J

JTW

Getting started with winter prep.. Got the Honda doors and rear panel on today.. The eagle plow with hydraulic angle kit should be coming soon. I ordered the doors even after reading all of the complaints about them and happy to report that they fit better than expected after a few tweaks. Defiantly not a sealed cab but it should cut the majority of the wind at least.

View attachment 23186
View attachment 23187
View attachment 23188
Glad to hear you are satisfied with the doors. I have a fabrication idea I may try first but have considered them for winter riding with the baby

J

JTW

What do you not like about that rear basket? What did you have before this one?

Longbrake500

Longbrake500

Aug 13, 2016
Anna Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
What do you not like about that rear basket? What did you have before this one?

It was just a cheapo basket and it is already got rust running down it an on to the plastics. The strongmade baskets just look to be better quality.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
T

timholmesjr

Jan 28, 2017
Birmingham AL
Ownership

1. 500

View attachment 23186
View attachment 23187
View attachment 23188

Great looking rig. How did you paint the plastic? Wrap? Do you remember the brand of light bar? Mounted there (I am leaning that way) do you have noticeable shadows?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!