HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Robo, my post above was not intended to impugn you or your knowledge. It was about the US consumer and the typical Can-Am/Polaris buyer.

It sounds like you are a man with mechanical understanding and basic skills, willing to take a risk on old equipment and make it work.

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Robo, my post above was not intended to impugn you or your knowledge. It was about the US consumer and the typical Can-Am/Polaris buyer.

It sounds like you are a man with mechanical understanding and basic skills, willing to take a risk on old equipment and make it work.
No impugn taken :p I am always laid back and open to all statements and opinions. I think 90% of a good experience starts at a good dealer. I always like to just talk

Reactions: Montecresto

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!