P1000 PSA vent lines and intake.

I

infernored1000

Jan 10, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you have not done so extend your vent lines and check your intake connections.

So almost two weeks I got some bad gas and had to pull the tank to drain and clean it, thankfully the machine only ran for about 30 seconds before we realized what we put into it.

After pulling the tank and seeing the vent line locations, I understand why so many on here recommend extending them, I don’t ride water and barely play in the mud but as a precaution I am extending the vent lines, Also while I was waiting for the new fuel filter and after reading on here about some guys intake couplings being loose I inspected mine and sure enough barely finger tight, so I pulled the floor to check that coupling and it was the loosest of all, tightened up all the connections and with vent lines extended shouldn’t have to worry about accidental getting swamped or at least a little piece of mind lol

Reactions: JTW and pct
OnTheJob

OnTheJob

Dec 29, 2017
Bristol, NY
Ownership

1. 1000-3
With all the hills, we don't have any water around me deeper than 6-9" and one of the first things I did was extend all the vent lines. Scary what some guys went through.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!