P1000 Question

B

Bpcowman

Feb 24, 2016
CA
Has anybody out there been able to load a 1000 in a standard stock trailer? From the specs it looks too tall. Both my stock trailers have a 77" high opening. Let me know please. Thanks.

Reactions: sharp
CashMoney

CashMoney

Feb 5, 2016
Reno, NV
www.SRTNV.com
I haven't tried but someone mentioned they got theirs down a few inches compressing the suspension with a ratchet strap.

pgiannetto65

pgiannetto65

Dec 19, 2015
I don't think it will. I will measure mine and get back to you

pgiannetto65

pgiannetto65

Dec 19, 2015
It will not fit. I have 79.5" in center and it clears by an inch. I have the roof on mine. You also need to measure on sides not middle. The Honda is very wide.

ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
The honda roofs add some height - about 3 inches.
I think you might squeeze one in if your minimum height is 77 but its very tight. Let some air out of the tires maybe.
I would take your trailer down to a dealer and try it.

Donnie

Donnie

Dec 18, 2015
SW Missouri
How did that person compress the suspension? I need to lower mine a few inches to get it in my toy hauler garage and I don't think I can let enough air out of the tires now that I have a roof.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How did that person compress the suspension? I need to lower mine a few inches to get it in my toy hauler garage and I don't think I can let enough air out of the tires now that I have a roof.
Ratchet straps are the easiest way I've found to compress them

HotRodLincoln

HotRodLincoln

Apr 5, 2016
n.h.
Will these even fit in a typical home garage? I don't my garage door opening height is over 6 feet. Bummer.

DGann

DGann

Dec 20, 2015
Russellville Alabama
I put some weight in the back bed to get mine in my garage, u could also let a few pounds out of your tires to help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnny_C

Johnny_C

Nov 19, 2015
Western N. Carolina
Our P1k3 with the hard top fits
in our garage with about 1"
clearance with the assist handle
on the door, but I don't know
the actual height. I can check it
if needed.

John

advertisement
D

DDDonkey

My deluxe with a hunger roof in the high lifter lift kit on stock tires fit my garage I have about 1 inch to clear.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!