GPR1500SC

GPR1500SC

Lifetime Member
Mar 3, 2016
North East MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
That's what I was after. So Im going to get the Arched A arms for Clearance, Run a 28-29inch tire, with new Shocks, Fox Vs Elka

I have had Foxes and upgraded to Elka 5's you get what you pay for.
There is about as much difference going from Fox's to Elka 5's as going from stock to Fox's the Elka 5's can be tuned to fit your taste better its all about what you can afford or justify

The Fox's specs match the Elka 3's better than the Elka 5's

Fox's = Good
Elka 5's = Better

Reactions: JTW
J

JTW

I ride on a lot of rocky terrain. So would you say the HL lift would make it a smoother less bumpier ride? Or would it just better to get the SuperATV arched a arms for the front end (not the back) to fit a larger tires all the way around?
It all depends on your end game.. what size tire you want to run and what you’re looking to achieve. I love he feel with the HL lift. However, if I were doing it all over again I would look at c-fab forward arms WITH lift and then go to a 30” tire. I am a fan of the HL if you don’t plan on going over 28” tire though.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!