Dezrik

Dezrik

Follow me for adventure!
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2018
MOAB, Utahhhhhhhh
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Take @JTW with you hes obsessed with moab. And he breaks something on every obstacle.
Honestly Im so obsessed with Moab, We have a place to stay there anytime we want LOL!! Last year we went 6 times. This year we are scheduled for 14 weekends and 1 full week haha.

Reactions: JTW
R

rickoshea

i know for a fact the first time i head out without my tools is the one time i'll need them.the tools stay,the tire compressor bag stays the chainsaw stays and the first aid all stay on the machine.

Reactions: Mudwing
J

JTW

Y’all say what you want. But I’d rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it. @Dezrik, you better watch it. You’ve been modding your machine. It’s coming!

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
What mileage were you when the steering rack gave way?

I was at about 2000 miles on my first pioneer when I sold it and never had an issue with it. This one was at around 1000 miles when I bent the tie rod on our pre takeover camping trip. I think I was at about 1500 when the steering broke at tackett creek but we were being pretty hard on the machines that day.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
HondaSXS Overland 2019
I think at about 13:20 y'all are once again testing the limits.
I don't think they ever stopped testing the limits on that trip...

Haldog77

Haldog77

NTC's Mafia Enforcer
Lifetime Member
Sep 30, 2019
Bossier City, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Yea that is where I broke my steering. The end of the video shows the pieces.
I watched that video right after it was posted and had no idea who those crazy folks were. Now that I have been in the SXS club for a while, all of the names are familiar. I am starting to be able to put faces with machines and names. Hopefully I will be able to meet most of y'all at the takeover this year.

Reactions: Ragnar406 and JTW
J

JTW

I watched that video right after it was posted and had no idea who those crazy folks were. Now that I have been in the SXS club for a while, all of the names are familiar. I am starting to be able to put faces with machines and names. Hopefully I will be able to meet most of y'all at the takeover this year.
Just look for those of us working on our s*** and you’ll know!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!