P1000 Rear view/backup camera

M

mrmagoolin

Apr 20, 2022
Oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a backup camera installed on my machine. The moniter will accept two inputs. What I am looking for is a camera with some zoom on it for the times when I am just watching for the people behind me. Does anyone have any suggestions or have one they have used? Thanks.

M

mrmagoolin

Apr 20, 2022
Oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Are u asking what systems others are using or what will go in the two inputs of yours or both?
I am asking for a zoomable backup camera that I can add to my existing setup on input two. The regular fisheye backup camera that I have is fine for backing up. What I want is a camera that I can see farther behind me so that I can monitor and see the people who are following. In the regular backup camera when it is on if you are more then 30 feet behind it is really small and hard to see. It just has to be 12 volt, small and like 2 or 3x zoom with rca output.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I am asking for a zoomable backup camera that I can add to my existing setup on input two. The regular fisheye backup camera that I have is fine for backing up. What I want is a camera that I can see farther behind me so that I can monitor and see the people who are following. In the regular backup camera when it is on if you are more then 30 feet behind it is really small and hard to see. It just has to be 12 volt, small and like 2 or 3x zoom with rca output.
Thats should help. Whats the brand you currently have and maybe a pic of the plug Type.

Just trying to help u get your answer.

M

mrmagoolin

Apr 20, 2022
Oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thats should help. Whats the brand you currently have and maybe a pic of the plug Type.

Just trying to help u get your answer.
This is the moniter. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09JKGGCBC/?tag=sxsweb24-20
Here is the camera. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09QQPC2KP/?tag=sxsweb24-20
Should be the typical yellow rca connection for the video and the red 12 volt plug. It is really just trying to find out if there is a zoomed or 2/3x camera out there. Just asking if anybody is aware of anything like that. I have seen a few but very few that might work. Would really like to see and hear if there is something that others have tried and could recommend. If not then I might be the one recommending one.

Last edited:
Y

Yakman

Mar 7, 2021
WA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a backup camera installed on my machine. The moniter will accept two inputs. What I am looking for is a camera with some zoom on it for the times when I am just watching for the people behind me. Does anyone have any suggestions or have one they have used? Thanks.
I'm using this camera, front and rear. It records my trips on a micro sd card. VanTop H610 Mirror Dash Cam 2.5K HD
The backup cam can be enlarged up to 4x. BTW its a good camera but not a good mirror...

Attachments

• 20220731_170057.mp4
    13.6 MB
M

mrmagoolin

Apr 20, 2022
Oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm using this camera, front and rear. It records my trips on a micro sd card. VanTop H610 Mirror Dash Cam 2.5K HD
The backup cam can be enlarged up to 4x. BTW its a good camera but not a good mirror...
Thank you for that. What I am looking for is a camera that I can add to my existing system that is a fixed 2X or 3X zoom. I did not realize that I wanted that option until I installed what I have. Had I known I would be very interested in what you have.

Test - Grid

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!