Reverse

M

Marcpage

Nov 8, 2021
New-Brunswick
Ownership

1. 1000-5
2016 pioneer 1000-5 when i put it in reverse it’s showing “-“ and its like in neutral then i play back and forth with the gear everything works fine except the reverse the its gonna show the “r” and its working but its flickering with “-“ but still work could it be my angle sensor acting up

Reactions: TxDoc
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Theres a ton of threads on this with answers. Have u tried using the search? take your time and go through it. When you figure it out please report back.

Also, have u had the clutch update done? u have a 17’ First owner? miles, has it been swamped, mods etc. thats why we do intros And pics. #POIDH.

Oh and welcome to the club!

P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Will the vehicle actually go into reverse and back up? It's not clear from your post. Any nasty sounds?

Reactions: Smitty335
M

Marcpage

Nov 8, 2021
New-Brunswick
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Will the vehicle actually go into reverse and back up? It's not clear from your post. Any nasty sounds?
It will go in reverse but when you look in the dashboard its not lighting “r” its “-“ but if i go back to park and then reverse again and press on gas pedal its like in neutral

M

Marcpage

Nov 8, 2021
New-Brunswick
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It will go in reverse but when you look in the dashboard its not lighting “r” its “-“ but if i go back to park and then reverse again and press on gas pedal its like in neutral
No nasty sound when its engage works fine to me it looks like electrical a sensor or something

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!