P500 RGB lights installed

C

Chooglin

I won a set of RGB rock lights from one of the rider of the month contest and finally installed them a month ago.

The set came with four pods but I only used two of them for now. There are several different modes you can run the lights in , this is the mode that plays to music!

Last edited by a moderator:
E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
That's pretty neat.

Reactions: Chooglin
luckymike

luckymike

Lifetime Member
Sep 5, 2016
michigan
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
looks preety cool.is that a home made bumper you have on there?

C

Chooglin

looks preety cool.is that a home made bumper you have on there?
Yes , I made my own front and rear bumper

This is the rear bumper
20160828 083118

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I won a set of RGB rock lights from one of the rider of the month contest and finally installed them a month ago.

The set came with four pods but I only used two of them for now. There are several different modes you can run the lights in , this is the mode that plays to music!

NOTHING BUT........BADASS

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500

Keep on Rockin....in the P5

Reactions: Chooglin
C

Chooglin

Thanks all , I appreciate the comments.

There are plenty of BA rides on this forum and I love seeing everyone's creations , alot of great ideas !

advertisement
rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks all , I appreciate the comments.

There are plenty of BA rides on this forum and I love seeing everyone's creations , alot of great ideas !
Dude...I'm not a yellow guy...
but your style...& mods...
definitely make it Pop...

Reactions: trigger

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!