ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Got my rear bumper/ winch mount from @knuckledeep installed and everything loaded up and ready to go for Takeover next week. The factory exhaust is a great deal quieter than the HMF. I took some measurements before while trail riding and I am going to compare the sound levels but I am guessing @15db quieter.

People that complain the factory exhaust is loud must be used to creeping through the woods on foot through wet leaves.

DC1328D4 CF16 4CFD B4AD 4374BD346091
1E38EB10 DFF3 4752 857A 250C57A20632

While I was under there I checked the flux capacitor and made a small adjustment since it wouldn’t disengage 2WD and go to turf mode.

AD59EE91 5C18 4A4D B854 C622C4916F8E

Last edited:
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
NOOOOOOO!:(:(
It looks sweet!

Well I tried!!! You can buy me a beer for my awesome HondaSXS insulated cup and I’ll let you be jealous. ;)

I am going to have to repaint it I rushed him to send it and it hadn’t fully cured yet. So all the more than adequate shipping protection he put on it rubbed some of the paint off and left imprints in other places, but that is in NO WAY his fault it’s all mine I waited till next to the last min to order one and decided to be out of town enough between now and Tuesday that I wouldn’t have any time to install it and I didn’t want to wait until Thursday to have a rear winch since we are going to be riding Tuesday.

I’ll sand it down, mask, and repaint it installed later, my ROPS was tweaked just enough it was a PITA to get one side of the upper holes to line up. I have a new to me HVLP gun I can try out with some thick farm implement paint. @CumminsPusher any advice is welcome.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well I tried!!! You can buy me a beer for my awesome HondaSXS insulated cup and I’ll let you be jealous. ;)

I am going to have to repaint it I rushed him to send it and it hadn’t fully cured yet. So all the more than adequate shipping protection he put on it rubbed some of the paint off and left imprints in other places, but that is in NO WAY his fault it’s all mine I waited till next to the last min to order one and decided to be out of town enough between now and Tuesday that I wouldn’t have any time to install it and I didn’t want to wait until Thursday to have a rear winch since we are going to be riding Tuesday.

I’ll sand it down, mask, and repaint it installed later, my ROPS was tweaked just enough it was a PITA to get one side of the upper holes to line up. I have a new to me HVLP gun I can try out with some thick farm implement paint. @CumminsPusher any advice is welcome.
Any thought to brushing on some POR15?

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You got it
Powder coat???

The bumper??? If I had a big enough oven I’d blast it clean and do that...all I have is a craigslist wall oven it works ok for small stuff.

I have plans for a larger convection one once I have room in a shop. I’ll buy a better gun too right now I have a HF special it’s ok for single coat small pieces but it’s not powerful enough for multi coat pieces.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
The bumper??? If I had a big enough oven I’d blast it clean and do that...all I have is a craigslist wall oven it works ok for small stuff.

I have plans for a larger convection one once I have room in a shop. I’ll buy a better gun too right now I have a HF special it’s ok for single coat small pieces but it’s not powerful enough for multi coat pieces.
I have same gun. I also have the wife's old electric stove/oven. if the parts not too big i may be able to do it my self..

Reactions: ohanacreek
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I have been doing the same. Just dont know if i have time to do anymore side stuff.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Reactions: BWAF and ohanacreek
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors