BOX1

Rocky Mountain ATV/MC policy changes

W

Wilson1

Mar 25, 2020
Salt Lake City Ut
Ownership

1. Talon R
Almost every order I have placed with RMATV has had a problem. Either incomplete orders, or destroyed boxes with missing parts. If you can't pack it right, don't ship it. I was going to purchase tires and wheels and before I even begin the order I ask the person to check stock explaining I wanted to come pick them up since I live in Utah. They did, and said they had everything in stock, so I started the order, which in itself was a PITA, because their system for the Talon is set up for front rims and rear rims. I told them I wanted 4 of 15x7-2 rims, but because it was for a Talon I had to go thru their stupid ordering process. When we finally completed placing the order, the rep said hold on a moment, I did, and it was quite awhile, they came back and told me two of them had to come from Kentucky. What? I explained the whole process up front and was assured everything was in Utah. A total waste of time. I told them to shove it and purchased the tires and rims from someone else, which I might add saved me a ton of money. So I am not a big fan.

Reactions: 100Acre
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5

S

SNielsen

Jun 11, 2020
Payson, UT
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
All riders be aware Rocky Mountain will not stand behind their deliveries anymore. I’ve done business with them for decades and now their delivery service (ONTRAC) lies or doesn’t deliver your merchandise they will not stand behind it. I personally will not do business with them anymore! I ordered a fire extinguisher and never received it. So over $86 Rocky Mountain has lost my business forever

Hi,
I am a supervisor here at Rocky Mountain ATV/MC. I apologize for the frustration on this issue. I would be happy to look into see what I can do to try and make this right with you if you can email me with your account information or order number so I can look into this further. You can email me at [email protected] please put ATTN: HONDA SXS FORUM in the subject line so I can locate the email.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Cowboy02
Just want to make sure you see the above post.

Very cool they would post l. Sounds like they may be trying to find a resolution.

As for me.
RMATV is one of my go to websites.
Had a package arrived today actually. Lol.

Tedbell52

Tedbell52

Jun 19, 2019
Hulapai, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Will buy at RMC as a last resort, last two orders took 3 weeks to get still states 3 days free delv. Very disappointed in RMC but not to worry, finding out that other vendors can ship a lot quicker...

Reactions: IDIOT
PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
I just ordered from 6 different vendors yesterday (6/10). The race is on, lets see who does best during this COVID era of online shopping :).

These were all placed between 7:30 am and 10:30 am in this order...

L&W Fab - Crickets.
Andy McCoy Race Cars - Very responsive to questions but crickets on shipping.
Rocky Mountain - "Processing" (eg: crickets)
Factory UTV - Crickets
Trail Armor - Crickets

Speedway - Ordered 1:30 pm, and guaranteed by Monday. Shipped 3:30 pm WOW!!! UPS says delivery is tomorrow 6/12. So far these guys are in 1st place with no other competition.

This is not normal for the first 5 listed so, by my observation, almost everyone sucks right now.

PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
Will buy at RMC as a last resort, last two orders took 3 weeks to get still states 3 days free delv. Very disappointed in RMC but not to worry, finding out that other vendors can ship a lot quicker...
Not sure where you saw 3 days, their website says this right now...

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just ordered from 6 different vendors yesterday (6/10). The race is on, lets see who does best during this COVID era of online shopping :).

L&W Fab - Crickets.
Factory UTV - Crickets
Trail Armor - Crickets

Speedway - Ordered 1:30 pm, and guaranteed by Monday. Shipped 3:30 pm WOW!!! UPS says delivery is tomorrow 6/12. So far these guys are in 1st place with no other competition.

This is not normal for the first 5 listed so, by my observation, almost everyone sucks right now.
I ordered my brush guard for my 1000-5 Monday and it showed up today. I ordered it from Rocky Mountain Atv. I’ve ordered several things from them and not had any trouble.

SteveinUT

SteveinUT

Sep 12, 2017
Southern Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've always had good luck with RM. And I have ordered a lot of stuff from them over the years.

I think every company has a run of customer service issues. I've been a longtime customer of Brownells (gunsmithing tools/parts) and never had an issue with their service ever, until a month ago I ordered a rear sight for a customers rifle and a new .30-06 headspace gauge. Long story short, the sight came, but no gauge in the package, even tho the receipt and their customer service insisted it was sent to me in that package. It took a bit but now it's on the way to me, although it took some back and forth via email for them to see it my way and send me a replacement.

Reactions: Russ989 and TripleB
Russ989

Russ989

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've always had good luck with RM. And I have ordered a lot of stuff from them over the years.

I think every company has a run of customer service issues. I've been a longtime customer of Brownells (gunsmithing tools/parts) and never had an issue with their service ever, until a month ago I ordered a rear sight for a customers rifle and a new .30-06 headspace gauge. Long story short, the sight came, but no gauge in the package, even tho the receipt and their customer service insisted it was sent to me in that package. It took a bit but now it's on the way to me, although it took some back and forth via email for them to see it my way and send me a replacement.
That’s good to know, I’ve never ordered from Brownells. I order just about everything from Midway USA.

IDIOT

IDIOT

Nov 30, 2018
Kingman, Az.
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
I have been ordering accessories from RMATV for about 14 years and here in Az, it was typical for ship time to be 2-3 days, but now it is 2-3 weeks! I have now began to get my accessories from their competitors like Mudthrowers who ship to me in 3-4 days and they are in Kansas or Kentucky which is farther away from me. VERY Dissapointed in RMATV.

Reactions: Tedbell52
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Shipping in general has been horrible lately .. items shipped to work (work related) are taking twice as long to arrive .. there are just delays everywhere. Heck I even slowed way down on amazon as the 2 day delivery has extended up to 2 weeks on some items .. would love to see some numbers on shipping volume as well to see if slowdown is due to increase volume (retail was +18% last month) overall .
or is it due to follow state guidelines on Covid

Russ989

Russ989

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’ve ordered from Rocky Mountain 4 times in the last month, no issues so far.

sporttrac4x4

sporttrac4x4

Lifetime Member
Jan 7, 2016
ILL.
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I made a order on Saturday and got my items Tuesday From Rocky Mountain

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I quit buying items from rmatv a long time ago after screwing up a few orders and having some crack head looking people in unmarked crap worse then I drive delivering stuff In the dark looking like they are casing my place.
I’d still order but it’s a last resort.

PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R

L&W Fab - Crickets.
Factory UTV - Crickets
Trail Armor - Crickets

I was going to post upon each delivery but decided it would be better to wait until everything arrived. Everything was ordered on 6/10...
  1. Speedway - Shipped 6/10, arrived 6/12
  2. Trail Armor - Shipped 6/12, arrived 6/18
  3. Rocky Mountain - Shipped on 6/15, Part 1 via OnTrac arrived 6/16, part 2 via FedEx arrived 6/18
  4. Factory UTV - Shipped 6/22, arrived 6/24
  5. Andy McCoy Race Cars - Shipped 6/24, arrived 6/29
  6. L&W Fab - Shipped 6/29, arrived 7/6
Speedway and Trail Armor currently still provide top notch service.
Rocky Mountain is faster than their current promised 9 to 13 days. One part took 6 days and the other took 8.
The other 3 are disappointingly slow. At the time of order, nothing posted on their websites about any kind of delays.
  • Factory UTV now says "2 weeks out". That would have been helpful at the time I ordered.
  • L&W now says "Processing time 5-10 days" That would have been helpful at the time I ordered and they took 19 and never sent me any updates.
  • Andy McCoy says nothing about processing or shipping. They also never updated me on progress. I guess these guys are just plain SLOW!

Sheetmetalfab

Sheetmetalfab

Liberal kryptonite. truth and logic….
Lifetime Member
Jul 21, 2019
Alaska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Talon x4
I was going to post upon each delivery but decided it would be better to wait until everything arrived. Everything was ordered on 6/10...
  1. Speedway - Shipped 6/10, arrived 6/12
  2. Trail Armor - Shipped 6/12, arrived 6/18
  3. Rocky Mountain - Shipped on 6/15, Part 1 via OnTrac arrived 6/16, part 2 via FedEx arrived 6/18
  4. Factory UTV - Shipped 6/22, arrived 6/24
  5. Andy McCoy Race Cars - Shipped 6/24, arrived 6/29
  6. L&W Fab - Shipped 6/29, arrived 7/6
Speedway and Trail Armor currently still provide top notch service.
Rocky Mountain is faster than their current promised 9 to 13 days. One part took 6 days and the other took 8.
The other 3 are disappointingly slow. At the time of order, nothing posted on their websites about any kind of delays.
  • Factory UTV now says "2 weeks out". That would have been helpful at the time I ordered.
  • L&W now says "Processing time 5-10 days" That would have been helpful at the time I ordered and they took 19 and never sent me any updates.
  • Andy McCoy says nothing about processing or shipping. They also never updated me on progress. I guess these guys are just plain SLOW!
Fyi,
I ordered L&W fab lower talon X arms 6/29 and received them 7/6.
0991B913 A7D4 462D A385 CB9F5E220DA1
4A4C7F68 2507 402D 96B9 5C4F9988AF24

Reactions: Cowboy02
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I ordered a soft top from RMATV on 6/24. Had it at my door on 6/30.

Cowboy02

Cowboy02

May 5, 2019
Northern Ca
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-3

3. Talon X
All right fellow ATV, UTV & motorcycle riders I have an update from Rocky Mountain ATVMC. I finally got my credit card company to dispute and got my money back, And I swore I would never order from them again. But after they sent me email saying they'd like to make it right and several people saying give him another chance I did. The order was confirmed in three days later I got an email from them saying there was a hold on the order due to lack of payment on the previous order that I never received. I called and talk to their customer service , and they informed me that there was nothing they can do about my current order until I paid them for the previous order that I did not received! I am so done with them!!!

Sheetmetalfab

Sheetmetalfab

Liberal kryptonite. truth and logic….
Lifetime Member
Jul 21, 2019
Alaska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Talon x4
All right fellow ATV, UTV & motorcycle riders I have an update from Rocky Mountain ATVMC. I finally got my credit card company to dispute and got my money back, And I swore I would never order from them again. But after they sent me email saying they'd like to make it right and several people saying give him another chance I did. The order was confirmed in three days later I got an email from them saying there was a hold on the order due to lack of payment on the previous order that I never received. I called and talk to their customer service , and they informed me that there was nothing they can do about my current order until I paid them for the previous order that I did not received! I am so done with them!!!
HAHA classic.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!