Enigma

Enigma

East Tennessee Mudder
Lifetime Member
Mar 22, 2020
Rocky Top
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
How were you able to get a 2022 Talon R? My Honda dealership has said he cannot even get a commitment on an inventory ship date coming out of Columbia, SC. I have been asking for over 3 months. Thanks

Reactions: Smittyp
S

Samm3020

Jun 25, 2022
Ohio
Ownership

1. Talon R
To be honest I have no idea….I reserved a regular r vin number with a dealer here in Ohio September of 21 and just randomly got a phone call in April that a black one was coming to them and it was mine if I still wanted it. I’m not sure if it was luck, or Honda is using me as a secret test subject.

TerryH

TerryH

Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2019
Springdale, Ar
Ownership

1. Talon X
How were you able to get a 2022 Talon R? My Honda dealership has said he cannot even get a commitment on an inventory ship date coming out of Columbia, SC. I have been asking for over 3 months. Thanks
I'm seeing quite a few people that have them on the Facebook groups. They've been shipping for a few weeks now.

Enigma

Enigma

East Tennessee Mudder
Lifetime Member
Mar 22, 2020
Rocky Top
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Hi TerryH. Good to hear from you. I always value your opinion. Are you Facebook friends getting 2022 Talon X or 2022 Talon R's? My dealer says he cannot get a ship inventory from the factory to let me know when some are coming in. This has been ongoing now for months. I understand about COVID but I thought things were imrpoving. Are your Facebook friends calling all over the country to dealerships to get 2022 Talons and then shipping them to their homes or local dealerships?

Reactions: TerryH and Smittyp
TerryH

TerryH

Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2019
Springdale, Ar
Ownership

1. Talon X
Hi TerryH. Good to hear from you. I always value your opinion. Are you Facebook friends getting 2022 Talon X or 2022 Talon R's? My dealer says he cannot get a ship inventory from the factory to let me know when some are coming in. This has been ongoing now for months. I understand about COVID but I thought things were imrpoving. Are your Facebook friends calling all over the country to dealerships to get 2022 Talons and then shipping them to their homes or local dealerships?
Replied to your PM.

Reactions: Rayger143
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!