P1000 Seat Covers

Spoonbill

Spoonbill

Apr 24, 2020
East TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Installed these yesterday. Appear very durable. They were a b**** to get on but fit snug as you would want. Thought I was going to ruin them or the seat getting them on. I would recommend they be made a bit larger so you can get them around the edges more. Will see if they stretch out over time and maybe re-adjust. Was going to share my experience but thought better to just tag on here. Thanks
Thank you for addressing my Query! I did purchase these albeit in the camo version and you are correct they are a b. H to get on but appear to be very durable ….time and duck season will tell ( not to mention my retriever!

Reactions: Lady01 and JenElio
Spoonbill

Spoonbill

Apr 24, 2020
East TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you for addressing my Query! I did purchase these albeit in the camo version and you are correct they are a b. H to get on but appear to be very durable ….time and duck season will tell ( not to mention my retriever!
Wish they had them for the rear as well but I haven’t seen these yet!

Reactions: Lady01 and JenElio
Stateboy

Stateboy

Lifetime Member
Apr 5, 2021
Wolverine, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Last edited:
advertisement
annoyed

annoyed

Oct 31, 2020
USA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Very durable, but they hold dust and don’t just wipe off. A quick hose down did the trick tho

Reactions: Lady01 and Travis R

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!