P1000 Seatbelt delete kit?

R

rzback

Aug 15, 2021
Arkansas
Where can I get a delete kit for my 2022 Pioneer 1000-5 to do away with the limiter when the seatbelt is unhooked?

Reactions: toddvdh
bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Jumper wire and some electrical tape. Nearly free.

Did the same with a scrap of solid (not stranded, though that'd work) wire, then sealed the plug with butyl rubber caulking tape - if you don't have butyl rubber tape in your tool box of tricks, you don't know what you are missing. It sticks to itself and basically stays sticky. Very handy stuff.

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just buckle the middle seat belt into the drivers side. Not permanent this way.
But then you gotta fiddle around undoing one before you can plug in the other. I use my seat belt when things are dicey, or even out on the trails, but not around the house. Agree, it's half a dozen of one . . . etc. but I don't like nags.

Mark in Northern Iowa

Mark in Northern Iowa

Club Contributor
Oct 20, 2021
Floyd County, Iowa
kramnella.wixsite.com
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Read this thread, all parts are listed to make your own.
Speed limiter / Seat belt delete, remote controlled if you want
Have a good day

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Did the same with a scrap of solid (not stranded, though that'd work) wire, then sealed the plug with butyl rubber caulking tape - if you don't have butyl rubber tape in your tool box of tricks, you don't know what you are missing. It sticks to itself and basically stays sticky. Very handy stuff.
Good ol Monkey tape

Reactions: Rayger143
advertisement
Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just buckle the middle seat belt into the drivers side. Not permanent this way.
9A06EC98 2A54 494D 83FE 827ABA0DBB87

Reactions: 05Willys
Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
I'm probably the only one that kept the seat belt limiter even with a tune and 4 point harnesses. Sometimes I'll skip a helmet but I'm ok with the seat belt limiter.
From what I've read about how you ride, that's probably a wise choice! 🤣
There is certainly nothing permanent about a plug-in seat belt override bypass kit. :confused:

Reactions: 05Willys

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!