P1000 Sedona Buzz Saws

H

Highcountry356

Jul 4, 2020
Colorado
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I have a chance to buy a set of these in 27 inch at a decent price. I read a lot about the Rip Saws but not much out there on the Buzz Saws. Anyone have experience as to how they do in mud, snow and toughness against flats?

Reactions: Isaiah
Amre2me2

Amre2me2

Aug 11, 2016
Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I’m running Ripsaws in snow. When running in snow, we hit alot of rocks that you can’t see so the tire takes a beating. Several thousand miles on them without a single issue. The Ripsaws are 8ply. They do slip sideways a bit when running high speed in snow on big curves. I suspect a tire with larger lugs running down the center of the tire wouldn’t do that.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!