P1000 Seems like Christmas

O2bsmitty

O2bsmitty

Mar 29, 2018
Illinois
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
It's starting to seem like Christmas around here. Goodies are starting to come in. Got the turn signals, switch panel and led cab lights. Dual battery set up, stereo components, fuse panel , mirrors and windshield is yet to come. Seems like I'm forgetting something. Lol.

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's starting to seem like Christmas around here. Goodies are starting to come in. Got the turn signals, switch panel and led cab lights. Dual battery set up, stereo components, fuse panel , mirrors and windshield is yet to come. Seems like I'm forgetting something. Lol.
If you solder and heat shrink all that you have alot of stuff to do it took me a week of late nights after work to do my radio and lights

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3

That the credit card bill comes at the end of the month?

JUST LIKE CHRISTMAS!!!!!

O2bsmitty

O2bsmitty

Mar 29, 2018
Illinois
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Don't have credit cards. But my bank put a hold on my debit card. They called to make sure it wasn't stolen. Said they noticed "out of ordinary" spending activity. Lol. Glad they are watching. Makes me feel a little better about my bank and the money i pay for fraud protection.

O2bsmitty

O2bsmitty

Mar 29, 2018
Illinois
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Well Christmas just took a left turn. Aggravating left turn. Called the dealer this morning to make sure everything was on track and I was going to try to get down there this weekend to pick it up and he started with "well our computer crashed" and he lost all of our negotiating notes. I told him that's ok I have all handwritten notes from the first time we talked. He Didn't remember what machine or options or anything. He didn't say it but I knew price was lost also. Needless to say I probably won't be going after that one this weekend. He is now backing out of his price and funny part is he remembered numbers, they were for different machines or options or whatever he was trying to come up with. He is supposedly now pricing me at cost but it's no where close to what we agreed to. Then he wanted to know if I wanted to give a deposit so they would have it ready this weekend. I said nope and don't think I will be making the drive. Aggravation is not the word for it.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Well Christmas just took a left turn. Aggravating left turn. Called the dealer this morning to make sure everything was on track and I was going to try to get down there this weekend to pick it up and he started with "well our computer crashed" and he lost all of our negotiating notes. I told him that's ok I have all handwritten notes from the first time we talked. He Didn't remember what machine or options or anything. He didn't say it but I knew price was lost also. Needless to say I probably won't be going after that one this weekend. He is now backing out of his price and funny part is he remembered numbers, they were for different machines or options or whatever he was trying to come up with. He is supposedly now pricing me at cost but it's no where close to what we agreed to. Then he wanted to know if I wanted to give a deposit so they would have it ready this weekend. I said nope and don't think I will be making the drive. Aggravation is not the word for it.
Your dealers story is like Swiss cheese, it's got lots of holes in it! I bet he still has his accounts and receivables up and running!

O2bsmitty

O2bsmitty

Mar 29, 2018
Illinois
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Your dealers story is like Swiss cheese, it's got lots of holes in it! I bet he still has his accounts and receivables up and running!
When he gave me that price I asked multiple times if that was with accessories and otd and he kept saying yes. It was one of those things where you knew it was too good to be true but I kept asking I'm just glad I didn't drive 5 hrs to get down there and find out. I called different dealers and so far they are lower. So I don't know what I'm going to do. I really don't want to buy from them because of the bs.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
When he gave me that price I asked multiple times if that was with accessories and otd and he kept saying yes. It was one of those things where you knew it was too good to be true but I kept asking I'm just glad I didn't drive 5 hrs to get down there and find out. I called different dealers and so far they are lower. So I don't know what I'm going to do. I really don't want to buy from them because of the bs.
Lick your wounds and move on???

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Unfortunately today there are so many people that if it's not in writing...... it ain't gonna happen.

advertisement
Huntnbuddy2

Huntnbuddy2

Lifetime Member
Apr 23, 2017
Sand Mtn
Ownership

1. 1000-3
What dealer?

Reactions: BWAF
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Oh man that’s a bummer! What are your plans then?

Reactions: BWAF
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
2016 Honda Pioneer 1000-5 Seater Deluxe Lower Price

2016 Honda Pioneer 1000-5 Seater Deluxe Lower Price

2016 Honda Pioneer 1000-5 Seater Deluxe edition. 997 miles. Has SuperATV tinted roof ($650) and Fold up windshield ($450) along with Honda's front side door enclosures and rear backdrop. Only thing needed to fully enclose this UTV is the Honda rear ...

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!