Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Just purchased the SATV flip up windshield. Now I need a hard top for my 1000-5. What tops will fit with the SATV flip up? I want to buy a hard top for the entire cage but only install the halp over the front seats. Anyone have the SATV flip up and a hard top that fits.
Been there done that with the half top, sold it cheap and went with the full. And I was planning on taking the rear ROPS off also, they never came off, too handy in the woods for pivoting around trees and keep us from tipping over if there are trees on off camber trails.

Reactions: TripleB
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just purchased the SATV flip up windshield. Now I need a hard top for my 1000-5. What tops will fit with the SATV flip up? I want to buy a hard top for the entire cage but only install the halp over the front seats. Anyone have the SATV flip up and a hard top that fits.
With the factory hard top you have to either get the top for the entire cage or the top for the front seats and it is plastic. I would like to get a metal top that bolts together in the center. Thanks for the info about the OEM top.

the factory top fits for sure but unless the clamps interfere with the SATV windshield I don’t think you will have a issues with most any of the tops

G

GWH

Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2018
Las Vegas Nevads
Ownership

1. 1000-5
the factory top fits for sure but unless the clamps interfere with the SATV windshield I don’t think you will have a issues with most any of the tops
If u live where it’s hot and dust then the flip is the way to go.The hard coating is durable if u use common sense.Look into Clifford the machinist for his add on lower support for wider opening at higher speeds.

G

GWH

Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2018
Las Vegas Nevads
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If u live where it’s hot and dust then the flip is the way to go.The hard coating is durable if u use common sense.Look into Clifford the machinist for his add on lower support for wider opening at higher speeds.
The factory Honda full roof works w this windshield it’s super atv flip windshield

dommieboy

dommieboy

Jun 19, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I picked up a two piece honda poly used for $20. It was scratched pretty bad but I am sanding and buffing that out. So the used market might be good it you want to put a little work into it. My buddy Rockrain has the 801utv glass one and built his own windshield wiper setup on it with washer fluid too. The nice thing about the utv801 is he chopped his roll cage down and was able to cut the frame of the windshield down to fit. It all looks like it came from the factory.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!