Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Maybe i could buy it and drill holes in it for water drainage and just never keep anything in it until the dry rides like the Pioneer Takeover. Then i can keep toilet paper in it to wipe my rear end because the hill i just went down scared the sh-- out of me! Lol
Haha, there you have it. I drilled weep holes in mine already because rain can get in. But I’d recommend keeping the s*** paper in your Hondabag up high and dry.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
You dog, I just paid $530 for the rears! You're going to love the fronts for sure. Nice find man. ;)
What’s the tally on that $7,500 P5 now!! Not the number you give mama either. :D

Reactions: trigger
advertisement
HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
Maybe i could buy it and drill holes in it for water drainage and just never keep anything in it until the dry rides like the Pioneer Takeover. Then i can keep toilet paper in it to wipe my rear end because the hill i just went down scared the sh-- out of me! Lol
Drain holes . Put everything in Ziploc bags !

Reactions: Bastardchild
jay_man81

jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
See chooglin, this is how it starts. Before you know it you'll be getting some RZR seats too. Hey keep in contact with the guy selling them and when his new RZR breaks down and he wished he'd kept the P5 maybe he'll cut you a deal on some seats!

C

Chooglin

Done deal , picked them up tonight !

Super nice guy and very thankful @mack63 gave me the opportunity to buy them. He said he is going to still hang out on the forum , even though he went to a Rzr.

I told him , "when the Talon comes out" he can come back to Honda !

The Rzr should treat him well , as long as he doesn't beat the snot out of it !

20180510 192833

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Done deal , picked them up tonight !

Super nice guy and very thankful @mack63 gave me the opportunity to buy them. He said he is going to still hang out on the forum , even though he went to a Rzr.

I told him , "when the Talon comes out" he can come back to Honda !

The Rzr should treat him well , as long as he doesn't beat the snot out of it !

View attachment 75157
Bet you can’t wait to get them on!!!!!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!