Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Lol, you guys are killing me! I think it may just be the way you talk to them. I wouldn't even mention the forum, tell them your buddy Bryan bought some fronts and rears and said he got them for $249, if they'll honor that price then you'll pull the trigger, if not then you may have to go with the Elka's. They'll come off of it. ;)
They do make a difference, whether $500 worth would have to be your call. I noticed a difference when hopping up on a bank that they didn't seem to bounce as much. I had them set pretty soft for the takeover but that's what I wanted to feel. Hoping the rears soften the ride even more.

C

Chooglin

So I contact the guy about WE shocks for 700 bucks and he says I got a guy coming this evening , if he doesn’t buy them your next , I read this forum and I realize it’s chooglin lol
He had told me that a guy from Mentor was wanting them and right away , I figured it mite be you ! ..........wish he would have had two sets for sale , sorry @Biglen :)

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
But , he had to first sweet talk her for permission to purchase , then she called !
Hey...................I get it, he sweet talked her and then she sweet talked WE. :D Don’t you like how we’ve got this all figured out trigger. Should be a contest now, who can get their shocks cheaper, lol.

advertisement
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
After that Mulberry ride it might not take as much sweet talking as you think.
She was ready for a new ride. LOL

You hit the nail on the head right there @Wallace . My wife truly appreciated everything I'd done to our machine while riding at the takeover. Had her sold on better skids and the WE rears before the end of the weekend. Take them into the deep sh** with you and they get a better understanding why we do the things we do to these machines. :oops:;)

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
You hit the nail on the head right there @Wallace . My wife truly appreciated everything I'd done to our machine while riding at the takeover. Had her sold on better skids and the WE rears before the end of the weekend. Take them into the deep sh** with you and they get a better understanding why we do the things we do to these machines. :oops:;)
or on great BIG whoopty do's! :rolleyes:

C

Chooglin

New shocks are on and I went for a very short ride with them. I obviously can't give a long term evaluation on them , but my first impression is "WOW" it was like riding on a blanket of marshmellows.

I still have alot of testing to do yet , but I plan on playing with the settings some more , just to see how good I can get it. This was money well spent and knowing what a difference it made , I would have easily spent the $1200 on them !

This machine is finally getting to the point where I am "CLOSE" to being satisfied with everything about it. I have put a butt load of money in it , to get it to this point (as many of you have) but it's almost there now !

After the locker install , I really won't have any complaints , other than the cramped cab space !!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
New shocks are on and I went for a very short ride with them. I obviously can't give a long term evaluation on them , but my first impression is "WOW" it was like riding on a blanket of marshmellows.

I still have alot of testing to do yet , but I plan on playing with the settings some more , just to see how good I can get it. This was money well spent and knowing what a difference it made , I would have easily spent the $1200 on them !

This machine is finally getting to the point where I am "CLOSE" to being satisfied with everything about it. I have put a butt load of money in it to get it to this point (as many of you have) but it's almost there now !

After the locker install , I really won't have any complaints , other than the cramped cab space !!!!!
Yeah but you a skinny f@@@ker.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

JWB

JWB

Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2016
California MD
Ownership

1. 500
This machine is finally getting to the point where I am "CLOSE" to being satisfied with everything about it. I have put a butt load of money in it , to get it to this point (as many of you have) but it's almost there now !
WOW! That's almost as bad as saying 'watch this!' I seem to recall Trigger saying something like this a while back....:D Very cool you got those shocks for such a good price!

JWB

JWB

Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2016
California MD
Ownership

1. 500
See chooglin, this is how it starts. Before you know it you'll be getting some RZR seats too. Hey keep in contact with the guy selling them and when his new RZR breaks down and he wished he'd kept the P5 maybe he'll cut you a deal on some seats!
Now I'm L.M.F.A.O.!!! You guys are killin me!

advertisement