Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Hey dingus, I'm not on FB Try ICE AGE FARMER Discord App. Go look for yourself. I'm just the messenger
Haha.... I appreciate the points your trying to make but disinformation comes in many flavors, on either side of the story. Everybody seems to have an agenda one way or the other and slants the story to fit it. I dont need to look to the tv or interweb, I'm here now.....no panic in the streets.

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
So let's all calm down and keep are eyes wide open. Lots and lots of info available. Some good, some bad, some true and some not. We need to sift threw it all. I like on the ground info as 906UP is providing. Am I worried ? Not yet but I'm paying attention.

Let's all be calm and be civil. When we read something we don't like then just don't like it but don't attack each other. This isn't a Ford-Chevy or my team is better than your team debate. This is REAL. To what extent ? Not sure we know right now. What I do know is my portfolio took a f***ing hit today.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Haha.... I appreciate the points your trying to make but disinformation comes in many flavors, on either side of the story. Everybody seems to have an agenda one way or the other and slants the story to fit it. I dont need to look to the tv or interweb, I'm here now.....no panic in the streets.
much respect brother and I do appreciate your insight! So, Thank you!

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So let's all calm down and keep are eyes wide open. Lots and lots of info available. Some good, some bad, some true and some not. We need to sift threw it all. I like on the ground info as 906UP is providing. Am I worried ? Not yet but I'm paying attention.

Let's all be calm and be civil. When we read something we don't like then just don't like it but don't attack each other. This isn't a Ford-Chevy or my team is better than your team debate. This is REAL. To what extent ? Not sure we know right now. What I do know is my portfolio took a f***ing hit today.
Yea, I started moving some but not all and it got me today too... I have said before I am not so worried about catching the virus personally but i am worried about how this disrupts the supply chain in China and in other countries as it ramps up.... China has been basically on lockdown since before the 10th. we are seeing a few factories open back up this week but their support factories are still closed

Outfitter

Outfitter

Dec 3, 2016
DFW
Ownership

1. 700-4
the supply chain interruptions will surely cause some level of inconvenience but the bigger impact may be what the domino financial impact turns out to be. With the massive debt taken on by so many companies, thanks to Central Bank cheap money policies, how do these companies service their debt when sales and revenues crash?
I'm not sure the Central banks can print their way out of this one without destroying currencies.
It will get interesting in a few weeks.

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
advertisement
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Today the CDC finally announced to America to prepare for imminent outbreak of pandemic. Stick that in your eyes all ye doubters. Watch the shelves start to go bare soon as panic buying sets in. You have a very narrow and precious window of opportunity to get your s*** in order.

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
IT IS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE WE START GETTING HIT WITH FOOD SHORTAGES HERE IN AMERICA. YOUR WINDOWS ARE CLOSING FAST.

Reactions: Russ989
Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4 LV
Yep, my small stash is fully stocked.
7502DCEF 60E8 41C1 A698 6820F3E5E078

In all seriousness, keep your hands washed, don’t touch your face, don’t cough into open air, etc. IE the exact same things you’d do to prevent the spread of the flu, which is also a Coronavirus.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Today the CDC finally announced to America to prepare for imminent outbreak of pandemic. Stick that in your eyes all ye doubters. Watch the shelves start to go bare soon as panic buying sets in. You have a very narrow and precious window of opportunity to get your s*** in order.
I have 1,200 lbs of storage food, 300 quarts of canned food from my garden, an off grid house with wood burning cook stove in the kitchen, and a Vermont Castings wood heater. 6,000 gallons of water storage replenished by the rain, and cows to eat if it gets worse. Hopefully Trump stops making jokes about this potential crises and throws the necessary resources towards it to prevent an all out epidemic. 👍

Biteme

Biteme

Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2020
North West New Mexico
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yep, my small stash is fully stocked.
View attachment 186594

In all seriousness, keep your hands washed, don’t touch your face, don’t cough into open air, etc. IE the exact same things you’d do to prevent the spread of the flu, which is also a Coronavirus.
Looks like a good 2 weeks worth there, course depends on how much riding I plan on doing!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!