Shipping Shutting Down ...Think About What That Means

70Bones

70Bones

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2017
New Brunswick Canada
I don't believe any of this, my head is securely in the sand on this.... and I just mentioned to the wife that maybe we'll go to town this week and get enough to fill the deepfreeze, you know, like we would do anyway... :)... just in case @100Acre is right...

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Living in the woods far from town. A true survivalist with a year supply of food and life time ammo. I knew one day this could happen. Always be prepared. God bless America and vote for Trump.
Wow, a member since May of 2016 and it took a potential coronavirus epidemic to get your participation....😊

Let’s see a pic of your ride....👍

Rockdog44

Rockdog44

May 9, 2016
Tuolumne county
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Rock dogs ride
4446C7FA 7CEE 4207 AC23 C2D1EE142498

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
I think the whole thing is a Democratic conspiracy, they couldn't bring down Trump with the Russia investigation, Stormy Daniels, the Impeachment charade or talk of a recession so they plant a super-virus in China knowing the Chinese wouldn't be able to control it. This causes a shock to the international markets and starts the world economy into a slowdown causing a recession a few months before the election. I'm blaming Pelosi :eek:

advertisement
Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4 LV
I think the whole thing is a Democratic conspiracy, they couldn't bring down Trump with the Russia investigation, Stormy Daniels, the Impeachment charade or talk of a recession so they plant a super-virus in China knowing the Chinese wouldn't be able to control it. This causes a shock to the international markets and starts the world economy into a slowdown causing a recession a few months before the election. I'm blaming Pelosi :eek:

You mean that there’s people yelling fire in a crowded theater when there isn’t a fire?

Of course there are!

People need to keep their heads on straight and use some common sense and be practical.

I’ve went thru the avian flu thing as an EMR and FF. I’ve driven the band aid buggy, cpr, you name it. Am I an expert, no I’m not.

Here’s what I do know. When it’s your time....It’s your time period. No amount of panic will help. No amount of anything will change this fact.

Spend time with friends and family. Enjoy life and don’t live in fear.

If I’m going out, I’m going happy.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Lol, that should be in the conspiracy forum....🤣

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Lol, that should be in the conspiracy forum....🤣
I was laughing at it as I was typing it.....lol. But since this is the internet and you can't put anything on the internet that isn't true I will add my disclaimer.
****** No dogs, cats, small children, koala bears or Republicans were harmed in the development, trials or manufacturing of the above conspiracy theory. We assume no responsibility for any perceived outrage by Liberals, Snowflakes, Democrats, Leftists, MSM organizations or any person named Karen (No, you may not speak to the Manager).******

Last edited:
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Did you know it was John Hopkins, Bill Gates , Bloomberg and The WHO that have their greasy fingers all over this right before the outbreak? Look up event 201 on YT also the time and place of that event along with the Global Military Olympic Games held guess where? Yup, Wuhan... . It's an eye opener if you like puzzles. Sometimes knowing is not beneficial and in all honesty, I wish I didn't know a 1/4 of what I do. I worry more about my friends and family and in the end, me. Look up Ice Age Farmer on YT and under the description box where it says join the conversation and a link to the Discord App. you can really see the real news of what is happening many videos leaked out of China and global news reports. Otherwise, Nothing to see here folks....Move along. Welcome to chapter 2 of this Apocalyptic novel. And then there is this...

Last edited:
Reactions: Glock21user
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!