P500 skid plates

C

CamoP500

Aug 8, 2020
Lake Vermilion
Ownership

1. 500
I put the SxS offroad UHMW skid plate and A arm guards on mine before I had 5 miles on it. It's expensive, but so are all the parts it protects. I have gone over a lot of rocks and hit pretty hard on some and it still looks like new. Get what you pay for. I called them and they cut a little deal since I was buying the A Arm guards at the same time.

Reactions: Mudder
futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
I put the SxS offroad UHMW skid plate and A arm guards on mine before I had 5 miles on it. It's expensive, but so are all the parts it protects. I have gone over a lot of rocks and hit pretty hard on some and it still looks like new. Get what you pay for. I called them and they cut a little deal since I was buying the A Arm guards at the same time.

I've just installed this skid plate, and I have the A-arm guards. I'm second guessing putting these on, and considering returning them. Seems like they would trap a lot of mud, muck. I do rinse the bottom regularly, but still. Also corn stalks, etc . . .

Reactions: Mudder
C

CamoP500

Aug 8, 2020
Lake Vermilion
Ownership

1. 500
I chose holding mud vs sticks and stumps poking up through the CV boot from the bottom. All depends on type of terrain you ride in I guess.

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
very true. I suppose I could try them for a while.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!