NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welp, bad news..... I got hit in my service truck by a loaded box truck this morning and I'm not in any shape to go race now.😔 Ended up with 2 broken fingers and a sprained wrist on my left hand (I'm left handed) and the rest of me feels like I got hit by a truck. This blows, I was really looking forward to this weekend....

View attachment 432710
View attachment 432709

On the brite side I'll be getting a new service truck sooner than later now, it's totaled.
That’ll sure phuck up plans in a hurry. Sorry to hear it sir. Hopefully it’s a speedy recovery for ya. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

S

Scrappapotamus

The Scrappapotamus
Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R

4. Talon R LV
That blows. I've broken several fingers and toes numerous times and my tail bone only once. Hopefully you had no compound breaks. They taped my fingers and toes together, instructing me to take it a little easier and have a nice life. Never thought about laughing or coughing until breaking my tail bone. Also had a motorcycle kick back and break my shin. Anyway, sure glad you weren't hurt worse or hangin on the other side. Have a speedy recovery and hope you get to feeling better. I'll keep you in my thoughts

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
That blows. I've broken several fingers and toes numerous times and my tail bone only once. Hopefully you had no compound breaks. They taped my fingers and toes together, instructing me to take it a little easier and have a nice life. Never thought about laughing or coughing until breaking my tail bone. Also had a motorcycle kick back and break my shin. Anyway, sure glad you weren't hurt worse or hangin on the other side. Have a speedy recovery and hope you get to feeling better. I'll keep you in my thoughts

I broke my tail bone snow boarding up in NH in my early 20s and to this day (I'm 48 now) it is the worst pain and most uncomfortable injury I've ever had. I don't think I slept or sat down the first week and life generally sucked for a while.

Having a messed up dominant hand and being a specialized heavy equipment mechanic is going to be a problem for the next month or so. Bosses are going to have heart attacks tomorrow when I give them the bad news.

On the positive side I found a replacement truck at the dealership we bought the original truck from down in Houston. We need a new truck quickly and this one is in stock.....

😁

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welp, bad news..... I got hit in my service truck by a loaded box truck this morning and I'm not in any shape to go race now.😔 Ended up with 2 broken fingers and a sprained wrist on my left hand (I'm left handed) and the rest of me feels like I got hit by a truck. This blows, I was really looking forward to this weekend....

View attachment 432710
View attachment 432709

On the bright side I'll be getting a new service truck sooner than later now, it's totaled.
How are you feeling this morning sir? Hopefully nothing new hurts this morning. 🙏🏻

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL

View attachment 432710
View attachment 432709

On the bright side I'll be getting a new service truck sooner than later now, it's totaled.
Dang I am sorry to hear that Slowpoke. Praying for a good and quick recovery. That really sucks to go through!

I want you to know that I am willing to take one for the team and come down to Texas and race your Talon for you so it keeps going. I wouldn’t offer that to just anyone!!!🫣🤪😂🤣

The new service truck looks nice!!😊

Last edited:
Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Dang I am sorry to hear that Slowpoke. Praying for a good and quick recovery. That really sucks to go through!

I want you to know that I am willing to take one for the team and come down to Texas and race your Talon for you so it keeps going. I wouldn’t offer that to just anyone!!!🫣🤪😂🤣

The new service truck looks nice!!😊
IMG 3023

advertisement
Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@SLOWPOKE693 , how are you feeling today? I guess you’ll have to transfer all of your tools to the newer service truck? Excellent time to clean and sort, if there ever is a good time. Get well soon. 🙏🙏

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
@SLOWPOKE693 , how are you feeling today? I guess you’ll have to transfer all of your tools to the newer service truck? Excellent time to clean and sort, if there ever is a good time. Get well soon. 🙏🙏

Still sore AF. I'm out of work for at least 4 to 6 weeks while my hand heals, and I have other Dr appointments for my shoulder and knee that don't feel so great. I should know more next week once I've gone and seen all the doctors

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Still sore AF. I'm out of work for at least 4 to 6 weeks while my hand heals, and I have other Dr appointments for my shoulder and knee that don't feel so great. I should know more next week once I've gone and seen all the doctors
Hopefully they get ya fixed up and feeling great in record time. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Reactions: CID and Mopower58
SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
Hopefully they get ya fixed up and feeling great in record time. 🙏🏻🙏🏻
I sure hope so, I'm already bored AF and getting stir crazy and it's only been 2 days. They are going to have commit me to a mental institution by the time this is over. I don't do well sitting still...

• Haha
Reactions: NTCPrezJB
SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
@Scrappapotamus George from Double E is a commentator on the live stream right now. Rewind it to where he steps in and give it a listen.

Reactions: NTCPrezJB
S

Scrappapotamus

The Scrappapotamus
Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R

4. Talon R LV
@Scrappapotamus George from Double E is a commentator on the live stream right now. Rewind it to where he steps in and give it a listen.
Thanks, will do

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
Track looks mint today and there have been some great battles thus far. I sooooo wish I could have been there racing this weekend. :(

Reactions: CID and NTCPrezJB