P1000 smoother shifting!!!

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
Not street legal, but we can ride them on the road. In fact, the law says not the shoulder.
I would love to be able to do anything like that period. I get away with it a little on back roads with a farm triangle on the back only cause its not an ATVs dirt bike but main roads or if your on an atv blue lights and stop and talk your way out of it or hit the gas and catch the nearest trail lol

D

Deleted member 3748

I would love to be able to do anything like that period. I get away with it a little on back roads with a farm triangle on the back only cause its not an ATVs dirt bike but main roads or if your on an atv blue lights and stop and talk your way out of it or hit the gas and catch the nearest trail lol
The kid across the street rides his dirt bike to school. It's pretty funny seeing him take off on it wearing his backpack. I also live in a resort town so it's pretty much a free for all of ATVs, snowmobiles, golf carts, whatever.

Reactions: dale5740
Springer

Springer

Apr 2, 2014
The kid across the street rides his dirt bike to school. It's pretty funny seeing him take off on it wearing his backpack. I also live in a resort town so it's pretty much a free for all of ATVs, snowmobiles, golf carts, whatever.
What town do you live in?

Springer

Springer

Apr 2, 2014
Higgins Lake, MI
Nice country up there. We have a place on Big Bradford lake in Waters. I actually got pulled over by the sheriff driving my 700 to the local store. He said I was legal, was just checking to make sure I had my tags.

Reactions: Deleted member 3748

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!