P500 Sold my Talon X buying another P500

Fordman

Fordman

Lifetime Member
Aug 8, 2013
Fayette Al
Ownership

1. 500
I sold my pioneer 500 to buy Talon , after about seven or eight months we just could not get used to the lack of bed space ( we carry a lota stuff) and several other things. For our riding style the P500 just fits us a lot better I know y’all think I’m crazy and maybe I am ! just like the little pioneer 500 , picking it up Monday, 2020 P500 moose brown , 27’ tires sti wheels , bed tray , hard top , KFI winch , Honda front bumper/brush guard , ok I’m ready I know y’all gonna be hard on me 😂 pictures to follow next week

HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
I sold my pioneer 500 to buy Talon , after about seven or eight months we just could not get used to the lack of bed space ( we carry a lota stuff) and several other things. For our riding style the P500 just fits us a lot better I know y’all think I’m crazy and maybe I am ! just like the little pioneer 500 , picking it up Monday, 2020 P500 moose brown , 27’ tires sti wheels , bed tray , hard top , KFI winch , Honda front bumper/brush guard , ok I’m ready I know y’all gonna be hard on me 😂 pictures to follow next week
Your only error was selling the P5 . I kept my P5 and got the Talon and I'm keeping both . OOops kept the RZR too .

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's cool. Hopefully you didn't take a bath on the sales to get back to where you were. SxS are in different sizes and flavors for a reason. I'm glad you found the one for you ... a second time. 😜

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
If the britches fit wear them!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Talon's are BA and I'd love to have one but every time I had to pass up a trail for being too wide I'd just be pissed! :rolleyes:
Cause you are a sissy! HA! If there not designated 50 inch trails it can be done just takes time, but on the other hand if you open up trails wider than 50 inches, the big high HP guys come in and ruin them! We have a stock width P1-5 and it will easily go where a modded P5 will go. I like the yester years when there were just bike trails through the woods, then came the 3 wheelers, then came the 4 wheelers and now the S x S's. Wider and wider and more erosion.

Last edited:
futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
Cause you are a sissy! HA! If there not designated 50 inch trails it can be done just takes time, but on the other hand if you open up trails wider than 50 inches, the big high HP guys come in and ruin them! We have a stock width P1-5 and it will easily go where a modded P5 will go. I like the yester years when there were just bike trails through the woods, then came the 3 wheelers, then came the 4 wheelers and now the S x S's. Wider and wider and more erosion.

uhh . . . oh never mind.

Congrats @Fordman, look forward to seeing your tire/wheel setup . . . kinda jealous on the brown too

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’ve had all three pioneers, I’d suggest the 700 if width isn’t a problem but if you really like 500 it’s a great machine as well.

S

snakeriver

Oct 11, 2018
Clarkston Wa
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome back!!!!!!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!