P500 Sold my Talon X buying another P500

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Congrats! Moose brown looks much better than I expected.
I picked up a Talon last year but couldn’t part with my 500. Love the 500 around home and for the kids. I take the Talon to the trails though.

NielsC

NielsC

Nov 28, 2019
Prescott, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was in process of buying a Talon when I sat down and analyzed what I really needed. I switched to a Pioneer 1000-5 LE And have no regrets. I have the dump bed and can go between seats and the bed in a minute. Overall a better rig for me and I am impressed as to performance. I probably would have been in your shoes if I had not waited. Good to hear.

C

cekkk

Jan 18, 2020
Nevada
Ownership

1. Talon X
I sold my pioneer 500 to buy Talon , after about seven or eight months we just could not get used to the lack of bed space ( we carry a lota stuff) and several other things. For our riding style the P500 just fits us a lot better I know y’all think I’m crazy and maybe I am ! just like the little pioneer 500 , picking it up Monday, 2020 P500 moose brown , 27’ tires sti wheels , bed tray , hard top , KFI winch , Honda front bumper/brush guard , ok I’m ready I know y’all gonna be hard on me 😂 pictures to follow next week
I won't trash you. Lack of stowage on my Talon compared to my Rhino is frustrating.

B

Bruce4795

Dec 12, 2018
Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
I sold my pioneer 500 to buy Talon , after about seven or eight months we just could not get used to the lack of bed space ( we carry a lota stuff) and several other things. For our riding style the P500 just fits us a lot better I know y’all think I’m crazy and maybe I am ! just like the little pioneer 500 , picking it up Monday, 2020 P500 moose brown , 27’ tires sti wheels , bed tray , hard top , KFI winch , Honda front bumper/brush guard , ok I’m ready I know y’all gonna be hard on me 😂 pictures to follow next week

I do a lot of trail work and like to carry overnight gear and lots of recovery/backpack equipment. I have a Tractor Supply box on the rack and love the raintight and dusttight lockable storage. The box is pretty light being aluminum. I would like the additional clearance of a Talon, but like you, I cant give up my storage.

jamesh

jamesh

Lifetime Member
Apr 11, 2019
DFW
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X4
I started with two p500s and now have one p5 and one talon X4. The P5 is about to start sharing a shipping container with my tractor at my weekend place. P5 is fun but I have zero motivation to trailer it up to go riding with the talon sitting there. Not missing any narrow trails in Texas. P5 is a fun little rig but would roll down most rock ledge hills I enjoy climbing like a beach ball. Now the p5 will be able to squeeze between trees at the weekend property (not even any trails there), but the talon would be stuck on the driveway.

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
There is a perfect machine for each person! Owned 2 50" RZR 800, debated buying a 60" RZR, then a 64" Talon. At some point the trails must be widened. We mostly plan so we like the RZR and Talon type of machines. The way I see it is as they say "Run what you brung". Just ride and enjoy it.

Fordman

Fordman

Lifetime Member
Aug 8, 2013
Fayette Al
Ownership

1. 500
Absolutely , we don’t necessarily need a 50’ mine is actually about 52 now but we just love the P500 for our needs & love the reliability

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My 2015 P500 has been ridden hard and put up wet at Mulberry mountain and RRB and it's been going where I wanted with the P1's with no eshous and I'm going back to RRB tomorrow 3/7, 8, 9/20. Come join if y'all can.
The P5 is an impressive machine!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!