Somehow bought Talon 1000X-4

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
I've heard good things about the SuperATV. I don't have a Talon, but I ride with quite a few guys that have them. @Vondy which one do you have? Pretty much anything other than the factory skid and you can't go wrong.
I have a 1/2" FactoryUTV brand skid without the x-brace. Very happy with it.

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Oh yeah, we’ve got rocks here. May I ask which skid plate you went with?
Factory UTV and Trail Armor both get good reviews, I followed @Lil_Steve 's lead and went with the 1/2" Trail Armor. He has a couple of good pics of it in action. rofl :p I like the way they wrap up the side.

Trail Armor's photo -

sspeederr

sspeederr

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2020
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Welcome from West Virginia
A good rule of thumb is protection and recovery first.
I recommend 32s for sure
Also take a look at my cluster relocation kit I sale to move cluster from center dash to behind steering wheel where it should be ill post the link

Spankynip

Spankynip

Lifetime Member
Jan 21, 2021
Pa
Ownership

1. Talon X
Welcome from Pa. As stated above, I would take a look at sspeederr's pod relocation kit. It's a lot nicer to be able to glance down to see your speed then to look at the center of the vehicle while driving. 👍👍

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!