Soon to be owner in TN

TNMike

TNMike

Jul 31, 2016
TN
Ownership

1. 700-2
Welcome from mid TN! My boys raced Moto for about 10 yrs and had many good and bad memories at Muddy Creek. Good luck with your 700-4...you will love it!

Reactions: sharp
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from mid TN! My boys raced Moto for about 10 yrs and had many good and bad memories at Muddy Creek. Good luck with your 700-4...you will love it!
Where are you located in Tn.

eastenn

eastenn

Dec 18, 2016
Bristol TN
www.fb.com
Ownership

1. 700-4
IMG 0295
Well it's home now!

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi all, first off thanks for the contributions here, already learned a lot in a short amount of time! Sold my Grizzly ATV two weeks ago and been hitting the classifieds hard looking for a Pioneer 700-4 so the family can ride along. I think I've found the one I'll get, just waiting on him to have his title in hand from payoff.

I've actually already started buying things for a UTV I don't have :) I've got a lead on a set of commander xt shocks with a little over 1,000 miles on them. He's going to check the numbers on them and make sure they're what I'm looking for. Got my bushings and steel tube on order. Also ordered lighting, a horn, relays and switches so I can get a Medium Speed Vehicle plate for it here in TN. After that, my next project will be figuring out how to get it inside my 77" garage door!

Welcome to the club, and happy to see you picked up a machine! Since you're looking at being street legal there, you might want to check out this thread...

Multi - TN SxS now street legal

eastenn

eastenn

Dec 18, 2016
Bristol TN
www.fb.com
Ownership

1. 700-4
Congratulations! You'll like the 700 very good machine. Glad you ordered shocks in my eyes #1 problem. Very happy to see you found one

Thanks. I'm still waiting on bushings for the rear shocks. Once I swap them it won't fit in my basement any longer so haven't worked out that situation yet. Going to get at least one good ride on the stock ones just to see what the difference is anyway.

My short list is a windshield, wheels tires, and a bed extender. But just buying this particular machine and paying the high tn sales tax to register it has got my mods on hold for a couple weeks anyway. Was really hoping to buy one with a few things already on it but no looking back now lol!

Reactions: Tramguage1
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
The shocks will amaze you

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Reactions: eastenn
advertisement
tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Congrats on the purchase. I'm a little late to the party so I didn't see you got it last week when I was talking to you earlier in the week. Enjoy. I really have enjoyed mine.

Reactions: eastenn

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!