P500 Sooooo bummed out

Frisco

Frisco

Jan 15, 2016
San Francisco, CA
Ownership

1. 500
Wasn't going to post this, but for those that like to read new threads. .......This is on course with JTW's fire story ......and I need to be talked off the ledge. I ripped the ligamants and broke my right ankle in Sep. Had surgery where they installed the hardware for a better handeling package. This is just a story of Hell raisin' and Father Time is still undefeated. I'll leave it at that....... But I'm grounded until Feb.......There goes all the plans for riding in the snow, mud, and anywhere else. I've watched all of LOST, and about 4 other complete series. I'm having withdrawls not driving the Baron. It is an addiction! I'm bored....

ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Dude that's a real bummer. But health is first.
As for father time, he's kicking my a.. weekly.
Hope you recover soon and if you don't have Netflix get it. There's some great stuff on there.

Reactions: JWB, Frisco and JTW
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Wasn't going to post this, but for those that like to read new threads. .......This is on course with JTW's fire story ......and I need to be talked off the ledge. I ripped the ligamants and broke my right ankle in Sep. Had surgery where they installed the hardware for a better handeling package. This is just a story of Hell raisin' and Father Time is still undefeated. I'll leave it at that....... But I'm grounded until Feb.......There goes all the plans for riding in the snow, mud, and anywhere else. I've watched all of LOST, and about 4 other complete series. I'm having withdrawls not driving the Baron. It is an addiction! I'm bored....
Dude, if I was closer I'd come watch Twilight Zone reruns with you and talk about riding next spring. Get well SOON!

J

Jshell3

I've had Blueberry at Honda Service for the past week getting a noise trouble shoot in the front end... since then, my 1/2 windshield has come in... A arm kit... and a Floorboard protection.. all sitting in my den. And I'm "Jonesing" for the thing to get out of the shop... I got to admit, I miss Blueberry. My boys miss Blueberry... HA!
I ordered an elastic tarp and LED rollbar interior light for it today.

IMG 2293

Reactions: Eltobgi
J

Jshell3

Bhahahaha!! That may be the gayest thing ever said on this forum!!
@Montecresto said "Twilight Zone" (which is cool black and white sci-fi)... Not "Twilight Series"... with Edward the vampire and Bella, er... Wait...I've said too much already... I know nothing about any of that! HA!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Bhahahaha!! That may be the gayest thing ever said on this forum!!
You better seek therapy, I think you have identity issues.

iowaguy

iowaguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2014
Eastern Iowa
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I have a good idea of what your going thru had total knee replacement this summer was off work 10 weeks,I decided I'm not ready for retirement ,I get bored to easy and my wife said we can't afford to have me sitting around and ordering stuff off Amazon.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I have a good idea of what your going thru had total knee replacement this summer was off work 10 weeks,I decided I'm not ready for retirement ,I get bored to easy and my wife said we can't afford to have me sitting around and ordering stuff off Amazon.
Wow, is that work related or sport injury. My wife has made a few comments about my P5 and Amazon too!

Reactions: Jshell3
Frisco

Frisco

Jan 15, 2016
San Francisco, CA
Ownership

1. 500

I love it. Maybe our wives are related. She said give up the plastic sonny..... I look outside like a lost puppy waiting for that delivery truck that never comes now. .... Sorry about the knee...... I did however order some larger socks. She saw the box. told her it was the front A arm guards. She tore it open. I winked at her. In these cases. We have to deliver to our buddies Houses!

iowaguy

iowaguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2014
Eastern Iowa
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Wow, is that work related or sport injury. My wife has made a few comments about my P5 and Amazon too!
Farming related from a long time ago, but 30 years of standing on cement hasn't helped,l'm not getting as many comments about ordering stuff, started buying at retail stores .These are then shop related items not for the P5

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Farming related from a long time ago, but 30 years of standing on cement hasn't helped,l'm not getting as many comments about ordering stuff, started buying at retail stores .These are then shop related items not for the P5

Yep, both the farm and standing on concrete can take a toll.

Reactions: iowaguy
J

JTW

@Montecresto said "Twilight Zone" (which is cool black and white sci-fi)... Not "Twilight Series"... with Edward the vampire and Bella, er... Wait...I've said too much already... I know nothing about any of that! HA!
Read the quote in post 6!!

J

JTW

Hate it for you man!!
Check out Lomgmire and the Ranch on netflix

Reactions: Frisco

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!