P500 Sooooo bummed out

locoboilerguy

locoboilerguy

Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2016
Western Colorado
Ownership

1. 500
Wasn't going to post this, but for those that like to read new threads. .......This is on course with JTW's fire story ......and I need to be talked off the ledge. I ripped the ligamants and broke my right ankle in Sep. Had surgery where they installed the hardware for a better handeling package. This is just a story of Hell raisin' and Father Time is still undefeated. I'll leave it at that....... But I'm grounded until Feb.......There goes all the plans for riding in the snow, mud, and anywhere else. I've watched all of LOST, and about 4 other complete series. I'm having withdrawls not driving the Baron. It is an addiction! I'm bored....

It will get better. 40 years ago I spent 7 months in the hospital after being hit by some hit and run dude going 55. I survived and it took a long time to get better. Just do what the docs say, hang in there and push yourself a bit to recover. You will be fine. I gave up on daytime TV and started reading and reading. That is how I survived. The hospital at the time allowed moderate drinking. I still just love those people.
I spent my 2 1/2 year recovery planning a big jeep trip and as soon as I could that was the reward. You take care and I sincerely wish you all the best with your recovery.

Frisco

Frisco

Jan 15, 2016
San Francisco, CA
Ownership

1. 500
It will get better. 40 years ago I spent 7 months in the hospital after being hit by some hit and run dude going 55. I survived and it took a long time to get better. Just do what the docs say, hang in there and push yourself a bit to recover. You will be fine. I gave up on daytime TV and started reading and reading. That is how I survived. The hospital at the time allowed moderate drinking. I still just love those people.
I spent my 2 1/2 year recovery planning a big jeep trip and as soon as I could that was the reward. You take care and I sincerely wish you all the best with your recovery.

Right on. ....you fellas are awsome. Hopefully i can make it east enough someday to meet and ride. Gonna watch those recommended series. And thanks for the positive get wells. Think I'll watch that Longmire and sneak a sip of wiskey. ....ain't driven or goin out anyway.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Right on. ....you fellas are awsome. Hopefully i can make it east enough someday to meet and ride. Gonna watch those recommended series. And thanks for the positive get wells. Think I'll watch that Longmire and sneak a sip of wiskey. ....ain't driven or goin out anyway.
That's cool dude. The Longmire is filmed down the street from my office in Las Vegas New Mexico, cool old building the sherrif office is filmed in. The street was blocked off again today for filming and I had a notice on my truck that I had to have it off the street between 9-3. Regular occurrence. Tommy Lee Jones is in town filming too.

Frisco

Frisco

Jan 15, 2016
San Francisco, CA
Ownership

1. 500
That's cool dude. The Longmire is filmed down the street from my office in Las Vegas New Mexico, cool old building the sherrif office is filmed in. The street was blocked off again today for filming and I had a notice on my truck that I had to have it off the street between 9-3. Regular occurrence. Tommy Lee Jones is in town filming too.

Tommy L. Jones.....always good flicks....

Reactions: Montecresto
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Where'd the jeep trip take place at?

locoboilerguy

locoboilerguy

Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2016
Western Colorado
Ownership

1. 500
Where'd the jeep trip take place at?
I hit every jeep trail and mountain pass in Colorado and Canyonlands and actually that was 1972 for the trip because I was hit in 1970. I just used a little poetic license with the time as 40 sounded better than 46. Okay maybe getting old is bothering me. Its what I have done since and never get tired of it.

Reactions: Dp5hunter and JTW
J

JTW

I hit every jeep trail and mountain pass in Colorado and Canyonlands and actually that was 1972 for the trip because I was hit in 1970. I just used a little poetic license with the time as 40 sounded better than 46. Okay maybe getting old is bothering me. Its what I have done since and never get tired of it.
I need to make that trip!!

locoboilerguy

locoboilerguy

Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2016
Western Colorado
Ownership

1. 500
I need to make that trip!!

Come to Silverton next summer. By the time we are done you will be divorced and broke. I'll just tell my wife of 47 years we are going out and looking for some real women and she will roller eyes back and laugh. :rolleyes:

Actually a week will get you a pretty good look at the Silverton area. Highest terrain average in the United States for a county and no agricultural land. Silverton is at 9318' and its pretty much all uphill from there.

J

JTW

Come to Silverton next summer. By the time we are done you will be divorced and broke. I'll just tell my wife of 47 years we are going out and looking for some real women and she will roller eyes back and laugh. :rolleyes:

Actually a week will get you a pretty good look at the Silverton area. Highest terrain average in the United States for a county and no agricultural land. Silverton is at 9318' and its pretty much all uphill from there.
I'm game!!

Reactions: locoboilerguy
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
@Montecresto said "Twilight Zone" (which is cool black and white sci-fi)... Not "Twilight Series"... with Edward the vampire and Bella, er... Wait...I've said too much already... I know nothing about any of that! HA!
Best series ever was Northern Exposure!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Deluxe700

Deluxe700

Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
I had neck fusion surgery on July 3rd and have been "grounded since, I go back this Friday and hope he turns me loose. But I understand how you feel..Gunsmoke has over 600 episodes and I think I watched all of them...hand in there.

Reactions: JTW and trigger
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I had neck fusion surgery on July 3rd and have been "grounded since, I go back this Friday and hope he turns me loose. But I understand how you feel..Gunsmoke has over 600 episodes and I think I watched all of them...hand in there.
Wow! Which numbers?

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500

I was always a Rifleman guy myself.

B

bucky

Jun 6, 2017
pa
Ownership

1. 500
If you haven't seen it Breaking Bad is also a very good series.

Reactions: trigger
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Since we are all being toilet plungers and bringing up old s*** here, I'll add my .02. I'm watching shameless right now. Catching up on the series. Great show.

Reactions: Rustell
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
If you haven't seen it Breaking Bad is also a very good series.

Awesome show!
Breaking bad

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!