P1000 Sound system

Cookjames27

Cookjames27

May 13, 2020
Hammond, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There are multiple choices for sound systems on the market. Im not looking for crazy outrageous sound. I do want good quality and can get loud. Im looking for something like a sound bar I can put up front but can add two speakers too. Like put two speakers in the back that will hook up with BT or if I need to run wires that's fine. Ive seen so many different systems. I want something simple. It would be nice if I could wire up the main sound bar and BT connect two additional speakers to the back. Any ideas??

wrhii

wrhii

Lifetime Member
Feb 22, 2020
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There are multiple choices for sound systems on the market. Im not looking for crazy outrageous sound. I do want good quality and can get loud. Im looking for something like a sound bar I can put up front but can add two speakers too. Like put two speakers in the back that will hook up with BT or if I need to run wires that's fine. Ive seen so many different systems. I want something simple. It would be nice if I could wire up the main sound bar and BT connect two additional speakers to the back. Any ideas??
I like the Swamp Donkey. 4 clamps and 1 pair of wires, done. Sony head unit and kickers.

sek-hunter

sek-hunter

Oct 28, 2013
I put the SSV works in mine.

Pioneer SSV

It came with pre-outs to connect two additional speakers that they offer for the kick panels. I assume you could do some engineering to add those to the back. I had to do a little fabrication work to the bracket to make it work with my SATV windshield. Very minor.

It sounds really good. I had the Bazooka Party Bar in my other Pioneer. This sounds much better and is much more user friendly. I like the light that is incorporated as well. I also like being able to easily control the volume, pause, or switch tracks via the integrated control module. It has FM radio as well if you want to catch a ballgame or something..... Little pricey but worth it. Wiring is straight forward. attach a red wire to power and a black wire to ground. Everything else is already done for you....

sek-hunter

sek-hunter

Oct 28, 2013
Dang pretty spendy just to listen to music.

Yeah, it was a little high. I went with SSV for ease of installation, quality, user friendly controls, full size speakers (offer a little bass at least), and the ability to easily add components.

I believe I paid $700 shipped.

The BAZOOKA Party Bar I had sells for $429 on Amazon. You can hear music on it. Had to turn it all the way up to hear at riding speed. Then it was distorted and cut out. Sound quality wasn’t even in the same ballpark.

I’m completely satisfied with the SSV. Much better sound. You can hear the music without it being so loud if that makes sense?

I also noticed that one of the leds in the super bright dome light wasn’t burning all the time. I emailed their customer service and had a return email in under five minutes asking for my shipping address to send a replacement. That’s reassuring as well.

So yes, I think 700 bones is a lot for tunes. But so is $600 for doors, $1200 for wheels and tires, $450 for a windshield, $20,000 for a toy to beat thru the hills in, etc., etc.

I can say this from personal experience. I am much more satisfied with the $700 system that checks every box that the $400 system that would play music....

I guess sometimes you really do get what you pay for. I’m still having a hard time convincing myself of that with the price difference in Amazon light bars vs. the Rough Country? Maybe I did just that with this post ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Is anyone using the NOAM NUTZ SERIES? NUTV5-S QUAD

Haven’t had that one but had the N4 and like @trigger said, there alright. Not enough bass. But if u want basics and don’t care that u have to wait 1-2min into a song to know who your listing too? Then that’s what u want

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
SSV Works overhead is the tuner, two 6 1/2" Infinity's in that. It also drives two 5 1/4" Polks mounted in pods on the underside of the roof. Alpine amp drives Infinity 6 1/2" components in kick pods, tweets are on the dash. Two 10" Rockford Fosgate subs right behind me. 10 speakers and 1000 watts RMS, it hits pretty hard.
Edit: all contained too, you don't see it from outside of the machine.

Papaandhistoys

Papaandhistoys

Aug 11, 2019
Backwoods of northern Michigan
SSV Works overhead is the tuner, two 6 1/2" Infinity's in that. It also drives two 5 1/4" Polks mounted in pods on the underside of the roof. Alpine amp drives Infinity 6 1/2" components in kick pods, tweets are on the dash. Two 10" Rockford Fosgate subs right behind me. 10 speakers and 1000 watts RMS, it hits pretty hard.
Edit: all contained too, you don't see it from outside of the machine.

Holy ghetto buster Batman!!! That thing must rock you out of the seats! Definitely sounds like a nice setup.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Mine isn’t as good or sophisticated as Triggs, but it does the trick after trying a few other mentioned here some time ago.
I have a kicker wet sub, and kicker off road (wet rated) amp for the sub and lightly through my boss blue tooth 17” sound bar with 6-1/2” kicker speakers in the rear overhead. So far happy with the set up. It’s loud and clear with crisp tones. Could go more Extreme if I wanted to but I would have to remove a few mods that I deem to Necessary.

DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Lee County Alabama, from Southern Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
Is anyone using the NOAM NUTZ SERIES? NUTV5-S QUAD

I'm not using the quad, but I have the NOAM NUTV5 dual speaker system without the sub, which at the time I purchased wasn't sure where I would install it and NOAM indicated it would be available separately at a latter date.
Without question, my 2 speaker NOAM system is not close to the audio that @trigger has (and his sounds great) but it works for my purposes and with the passive radiators on the back of the speakers sounds a bit fuller that straight speaker but still not a full as a sub.
With the added room you have on a P1 I don't think you would be disappointed with the NUTV5-S QUAD.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!