P500 Stock wheels

ChuckIII

ChuckIII

Jul 25, 2015
I'm looking for a set of wheels anybody out there want to sell there's if they are just sitting around. I do a bit of road riding an would like to keep my mud tires good an just run the stock tires when I know I'm going to be on the other trail's. Thanks

Reactions: Montecresto
C

Chooglin

I'm looking for a set of wheels anybody out there want to sell there's if they are just sitting around. I do a bit of road riding an would like to keep my mud tires good an just run the stock tires when I know I'm going to be on the other trail's. Thanks
Where you located ?..........I have a set $200 !

webby

webby

Lifetime Member
Nov 25, 2015
Philipsburg, Pa.
Ownership

1. 500
I have a set that have never been used. I had my new wheels put on before I picked up the machine. Let me know if you're interested. I see someone else already responded and I don't wanna step on any toes.

ChuckIII

ChuckIII

Jul 25, 2015
I have a set that have never been used. I had my new wheels put on before I picked up the machine. Let me know if you're interested. I see someone else already responded and I don't wanna step on any toes.
Akron Ohio

ChuckIII

ChuckIII

Jul 25, 2015
No toes stepped on here.... How much are you thinking for yours?

C

Chooglin

Akron Ohio
I am about 35 minutes from you , in Ravenna !!!

Are you wanting wheels only or tires and wheels ?...........I am selling both but the tires are not mounted on the wheels !

webby

webby

Lifetime Member
Nov 25, 2015
Philipsburg, Pa.
Ownership

1. 500
No toes stepped on here.... How much are you thinking for yours?
I was gonna put them on Craigslist locally for $40 each. So I guess $160 for all 4. I'm about 3hrs. from Akron....would probably want to ship them.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I was gonna put them on Craigslist locally for $40 each. So I guess $160 for all 4. I'm about 3hrs. from Akron....would probably want to ship them.
If Chuckill doesn't buy them, would you sell just two? My buddy and I are wanting a spare.

scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
Any of yall Ohio guys got land to hunt? I've been trying to get a hunt in Ohio for years.

ChuckIII

ChuckIII

Jul 25, 2015
I am about 35 minutes from you , in Ravenna !!!

Are you wanting wheels only or tires and wheels ?...........I am selling both but the tires are not mounted on the wheels ![/QU

I'm looking for just the wheels I still have new stock tires.

advertisement
ChuckIII

ChuckIII

Jul 25, 2015
Just the wheels I have new stock tires. I live in cuyahoga falls let me know....

webby

webby

Lifetime Member
Nov 25, 2015
Philipsburg, Pa.
Ownership

1. 500
If Chuckill doesn't buy them, would you sell just two? My buddy and I are wanting a spare.
Certainly doable if Chuckill doesn't buy. I had thought about keeping one for a spare also & that's what I'll do for sure if two go by the wayside. I had thought about buying new tires right away but I figured I'd get my $$$ worth out of the stock tires first. Planning on getting new tires soon though.

ChuckIII

ChuckIII

Jul 25, 2015
I would say hook him up. If I can get with this guy closer to me everything will all work out for everyone..

Reactions: Montecresto
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Certainly doable if Chuckill doesn't buy. I had thought about keeping one for a spare also & that's what I'll do for sure if two go by the wayside. I had thought about buying new tires right away but I figured I'd get my $$$ worth out of the stock tires first. Planning on getting new tires soon though.

I agree with that, the only reason I changed mine before they needed it is because I can use the OEM tires on one of my other sxs's. I'm not sure the back wheels will fit the front, (or perhaps it's the other way around) if that's so, we would want to buy your front wheels which would leave you without a spare???

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Any of yall Ohio guys got land to hunt? I've been trying to get a hunt in Ohio for years.
Will eastern Oklahoma answer to your needs?

scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
Will eastern Oklahoma answer to your needs?
Maybe I'll have to look up the hunting rules and regulations and cost for out of state. Oh and drive. That's a long drive from SC. But if it isn't really really high I might would come out there and deer hunt. Shoot y'all got antelope too.

Last edited:
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!