Talon Storage Box HD Husky 50 Gal

J

Jeffknott

Feb 5, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Has anyone used the Home Depot Husky 50 Gallon mobile storage cart in their Talon X?

T

tntcustoms68

Mar 12, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Talon X4
6A469380 1D9A 47B8 AEB0 4C97E1758A2A

I used this box in my talon x4 and it fits great. There is a couple good videos on YouTube for the install too.

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
I used the TSC box too and used @TerryH 's most excellent video. He used back packing type straps and buckles originally (don't know their real name) and has switched to cam lock type straps with better luck (I've had no trouble with the originals). You could also use turnbuckles if you put the D-rings high enough in the TSC sides like Terry's.

Best photo I have but it doesn't show the tie down method.

T

tntcustoms68

Mar 12, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Talon X4
I used the TSC box too and used @TerryH 's most excellent video. He used back packing type straps and buckles originally (don't know their real name) and has switched to cam lock type straps with better luck (I've had no trouble with the originals). You could also use turnbuckles if you put the D-rings high enough in the TSC sides like Terry's.

Best photo I have but it doesn't show the tie down method.
View attachment 263432
What rear rack and tire carrier is that? Looks nice.

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
What rear rack and tire carrier is that? Looks nice.
Dirt Road Fabrication, it's a fine piece of quality American engineering and craftsmanship. 👍 👍

More pics and info -

Reactions: tntcustoms68
T

tntcustoms68

Mar 12, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Dirt Road Fabrication, it's a fine piece of quality American engineering and craftsmanship. 👍 👍

More pics and info -
Definitely gonna check into that. Thanks

Reactions: CID

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!