P1000 Street legal Mods

D

Dasmoeturhead

OOPS,

meant to say I'm enjoying my legal on road utv. My weekly routine every Sunday is a 18 mile (round trip) back roads only trip to the store for the paper.

Reactions: sharp
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
OOPS,

meant to say I'm enjoying my legal on road utv. My weekly routine every Sunday is a 18 mile (round trip) back roads only trip to the store for the paper.

I'm so jealous of you guys that can do that.

SIGNATURE:

Quote by DrFubar: joeymt33, this could be your next signature: "I should be more understanding. I should know by now that a little hill to me probably is a big hill to you.;)"

Reactions: ohanacreek
D

Dasmoeturhead

I'm so jealous of you guys that can do that.

Wish you could too. Its working out pretty good. We've been to a few barbeques this summer, and we took the Pioneer every time. Its funny, cuz we went to a barbecue/party on labor day, and there were more utv's/atv's in their driveway than there were cars. Totally cool!
I'm still using it on the property for work mostly. It still impresses me every day.

SIGNATURE:

Quote by DrFubar: joeymt33, this could be your next signature: "I should be more understanding. I should know by now that a little hill to me probably is a big hill to you.;)"

Reactions: joeymt33
XtremeF150

XtremeF150

Aug 27, 2016
Cumming GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Going to start this process. There are some decent looking all in one kits for the lights. Anyone recommend one? I hate wiring so buying a pre put together kit cost a little more, but in my mind is money well spent knowing that I have the right parts and it should work if I don't bonehead something up. Also is there a mirror option that works nicely? If it doesn't look right I would rather just spend the money on the honda mirror. Like to save when I can but not to the tune of duct tape or the likes holding anything on. Thanks for the info guys!

D

Dasmoeturhead

Going to start this process. There are some decent looking all in one kits for the lights. Anyone recommend one? I hate wiring so buying a pre put together kit cost a little more, but in my mind is money well spent knowing that I have the right parts and it should work if I don't bonehead something up. Also is there a mirror option that works nicely? If it doesn't look right I would rather just spend the money on the honda mirror. Like to save when I can but not to the tune of duct tape or the likes holding anything on. Thanks for the info guys!
I got the turn signal kit (atv/tek) and mirrors at Cabelas. Everything works and fits without any Duct (200 mph) tape.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!