P1000 SuperATV Customer Service, A+

Gumby

Gumby

Mar 9, 2018
Freedom, WI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just want to give credit where it's due. I bought a flip up windshield last week. I installed it on Sunday and noticed a large scratch in it. After a few back and forth's with Customer Support, we found a solution that worked for both of us.

Super easy to deal with. Got a hand written post card in the mail from the rep apologizing for the incident and thanking me for my patience and business. I realize everyone might get a post card after a purchase, but a hand written note was pretty cool.

TimG

TimG

OLD SKOOL
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2018
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R LV
Just want to give credit where it's due. I bought a flip up windshield last week. I installed it on Sunday and noticed a large scratch in it. After a few back and forth's with Customer Support, we found a solution that worked for both of us.

Super easy to deal with. Got a hand written post card in the mail from the rep apologizing for the incident and thanking me for my patience and business. I realize everyone might get a post card after a purchase, but a hand written note was pretty cool.

They seem to stand behind their products well. Their website is great,strait forward no BS with lots of information and instruction videos. I've been debating which windshield to purchase for a while and ordered the flip up windshield Sunday night. It was delivered Tuesday ! They design, manufacture and test in Madison Indiana about 50 miles up the Ohio river from me. Pretty cool !

Reactions: Rambo

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!