NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks SuperATV, I actually ordered parts and 15 minutes later I get shipping and UPS info, I'm guessing I'll be busy Friday night so I can ride Saturday! LOL

Ray
@SuperATV making sure his peeps are taken care of

Did you use discount code #NTC for your zero percent discount at checkout? #SuperATV appreciates when we tell people that.

#NTC

Raynman

Raynman

Sudo Flotation device inspector
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2019
Thumb area, Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Todd627 I should pick it up Friday, but here’s a picture of it, yes I did get a discount

ray
IMG 0302

advertisement
Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
I only see the Viper winches in the store. I must be doing something wrong.
No, that is the brand that the HondaSxS store sells. They are good. I had a Viper Max 3500 (synthetic) on my P500 and it worked great. If you PM @Hondasxs he will get you a discounted price.

Cant go wrong with either one....

Last edited:
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks, I did notice he's been offline since Friday. Must be nice to be able to take a long weekend off.😁

I'm not getting the discount am I 🤣
Nah, he's got a sense of humor. We made a game out of blowing up his notification count a time or two. Don't search the site for #SuperATV or you'll never find what you are actually looking for. 😂 🤣

Glank

Glank

Jul 20, 2020
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nah, he's got a sense of humor. We made a game out of blowing up his notification count a time or two. Don't search the site for #SuperATV or you'll never find what you are actually looking for. 😂 🤣
I'm really on the fence about a winch. I know it's one of those accessories that you don't know how much you want it until you need it. My buddies think I'm crazy taking some of the trails I take alone without a winch, but I've never been worried in the Honda. I told my buddies that the only reason I'm getting one is to help them (RZR owners).

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm really on the fence about a winch. I know it's one of those accessories that you don't know how much you want it until you need it. My buddies think I'm crazy taking some of the trails I take alone without a winch, but I've never been worried in the Honda. I told my buddies that the only reason I'm getting one is to help them (RZR owners).
I never had a winch on the ATV's, but they could be manhandled if it came down to it. You aren't getting a SxS out by guy or two's man power. For a few hundred bucks it is cheap insurance if you are riding solo.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!