1. 1000-5
200w_d.gif
Thanks for showing up. Just ordered the winch and mounting plate 😃

Glank

Glank

Jul 20, 2020
Ownership

1. 1000-5
youtube, believe there is an install video.
I watched the SuperATV install video. Anyone mount the solenoid in a different location? I eventually want to install a second battery and I feel like mounting the solenoid right in front of the factory battery might cause issues later.

Reactions: SuperATV
ChadD

ChadD

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2018
Brown City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@SuperATV, wow, ordered Tuesday and Thursday parts were here!!!!!👏

Now if the dealer could get stuff that fast, I'd be starting my build post tomorrow🤪

I drove by there yesterday. I seen a camo pioneer but no white ones outside. Maybe they are trying to figure out how come it isn't as fast as the red ones? 🤔🤣

advertisement
CMB

CMB

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2019
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
I drove by there yesterday. I seen a camo pioneer but no white ones outside. Maybe they are trying to figure out how come it isn't as fast as the red ones? 🤔🤣
Easy on the Camo. 🤣 You might offend someone.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!