knuckledeep

knuckledeep

my trailer queen is trashy
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
That’s awesome and I can’t wait to meet you guys and ride together. I’m new to sxs life but when it came to Atving I was always the one over prepared. I will go over the list again and see what I can safely secure in the 1000-3. Do you guys worry about weight?
I have a 3 seater so not really but I have it all packed in a smaller tool box so it doesnt take up much room if you want I know I'll be free to meet you and we can go over the basic stuff and packing if you want @Redone

S

Superthrill

Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2018
North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Tie rods or tie rod ends? Or both? Getting ready for the takeover. I have tie rods but not the ends. Anyone killed the tie rod end or does it just bend a tie rod usually?

Roborlilw

Roborlilw

Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
Tucson,Az
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
Here you go

20181209 164615

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!