Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
We're u able to see photo yet
Nope.
Well the passenger side can probably be taken care of with radius arm adjustment, the drivers side you have something bent. SATV has an excellent instructional video for installing the A-arms, that does a great job of explaining alignment procedures front and rear, you have a different rear set up but the principles apply. You should watch it about 3 times, that's how many times I watched it. Don't pay attention on how to adjust there A-arms, just the principles of alignment.

Reactions: JenElio
W

Willt1977

Jan 4, 2022
Kettering ohio
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV
Nope.

Well the passenger side can probably be taken care of with radius arm adjustment, the drivers side you have something bent. SATV has an excellent instructional video for installing the A-arms, that does a great job of explaining alignment procedures front and rear, you have a different rear set up but the principles apply. You should watch it about 3 times, that's how many times I watched it. Don't pay attention on how to adjust there A-arms, just the principles of alignment.
Not sure the radius arms are adjustable

Reactions: JenElio
WilliamRamey

WilliamRamey

Nov 7, 2019
KY
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Bent a trailing arm in a roll-over. Straightened it out using a 20-ton press and a pattern made form the bottom side of the other trailing arm.

Reactions: Willt1977
W

Willt1977

Jan 4, 2022
Kettering ohio
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV
It is slightly

I believe it is but not as much as rr.

View attachment 311813

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Although I don't believe it has anything to do with the Portals as it was toed before I even started installing portals. When I was installing them I had a hard time getting the radius arms to line back up to reinstall. The left side radius arms went right on, no problem
There's your clue, something on the RR is bent, if you swap the radius rods and see no change then it has to be the trailing arm, there are no other components unless you somehow bent the knuckle but it's highly unlikely.

Reactions: CID
W

Willt1977

Jan 4, 2022
Kettering ohio
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV
There's your clue, something on the RR is bent, if you swap the radius rods and see no change then it has to be the trailing arm, there are no other components unless you somehow bent the knuckle but it's highly unlikely.
Put new knuckle on with portal install

Reactions: Smitty335
Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
I have not seen a photo on the thread since I responded earlier today

Crazy....I think every photo has come up for me.

From the picture of the driver side, I don't think that side is bent but its hard to tell from that angle. A picture from the entire back, along with one from the back going down each side would tell us a lot. If its a radius rod you see that real easily. I bet that it is ever so slightly bent on the trailing arm at the angle bend that heads towards the wheel.

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Crazy....I think every photo has come up for me.
This new software platform is strange. Ill look at this thread later from my laptop and see if there's a difference.

Reactions: Hometeam
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This new software platform is strange. Ill look at this thread later from my laptop and see if there's a difference.
I see them on my phone browser for whatever it’s worth. #TuckFapatalk

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Still no pics on my laptop. Regardless the easiest way to find out if you really have a problem is to measure with a tape, in front of the wheels and in behind the wheels. They should be the same. Take a couple straight edges (2x4s work good) and couple ratchet straps, then attach them to the wheels, measure on both sides.

Reactions: Hometeam

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!