• Thread starter Pioneer1000-5Project
  • Start date
Pioneer1000-5Project

Pioneer1000-5Project

Mar 10, 2019
Oxford, MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So I realized I made a huge mistake while on deployment. All of my free time was spent in the gym or reading this forum and this led to me coming home to a huge pile of parts in my garage. She started with just some 12” rims and 26” ITP’s when I first got her and has now morphed into what I’m calling a build due to me spending as much time with it as I have so far and I’m not even half way through the parts. I got the SATV front arms installed and had to throw on my new 14’s and 28’s all around so I could take my little one on a cruise around the neighborhood. Next is the dual batteries and winch and then on to finishing my roof rack. Hope you guys will chime in along the way with any tips or advice. I’d also like to see what the guys on here who use their machines for not only trail but field and stream are doing to theirs. Hopefully there pictures attach 48e0e2a60187c15279f005c894af26e416e99fb74dbea852960ab6831be227f1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So I realized I made a huge mistake while on deployment. All of my free time was spent in the gym or reading this forum and this led to me coming home to a huge pile of parts in my garage. She started with just some 12” rims and 26” ITP’s when I first got her and has now morphed into what I’m calling a build due to me spending as much time with it as I have so far and I’m not even half way through the parts. I got the SATV front arms installed and had to throw on my new 14’s and 28’s all around so I could take my little one on a cruise around the neighborhood. Next is the dual batteries and winch and then on to finishing my roof rack. Hope you guys will chime in along the way with any tips or advice. I’d also like to see what the guys on here who use their machines for not only trail but field and stream are doing to theirs. Hopefully there pictures attach View attachment 118972View attachment 118973

Welcome to the site .Good looking machine

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Pioneer1000-5Project

Pioneer1000-5Project

Mar 10, 2019
Oxford, MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well after y’all responding the way y’all did I couldn’t wait to get back in the garage and turn wrenches. A buddy came over and despite the distractions of talking crap and walking back and forth to the fridge we put the rear a arms on. Super thrilled with the way they turned out and loving the beefy look along with the ground clearance. Next on to the dual batteries and winch!!! A8336009f6128b814d0b0a80c0d7e72a5c2f28ce369a8c6ceedde45bf3f26271

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!