P1000 2022 “Duck Truck”

kandt

kandt

Lifetime Member
Apr 27, 2021
Bluegrass state
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Did you ever get that mount figured out for radiator fan under seat? Also how is that sound bar?
actually still running with it ziptied. I check it from time to time and its as solid as the first day I put it in. Guess I may get to it at some point, but haven't done anything with it. The soundbar is pretty dang good for the price point. I don't need anything to rattle the frame, but it has good sound and volume. My daughter approved it, so guess thats enough for me 🤣.

How is yours doing? you like the 801 windshield?

Reactions: Biteme and GRANITE
GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
actually still running with it ziptied. I check it from time to time and its as solid as the first day I put it in. Guess I may get to it at some point, but haven't done anything with it. The soundbar is pretty dang good for the price point. I don't need anything to rattle the frame, but it has good sound and volume. My daughter approved it, so guess thats enough for me 🤣.

How is yours doing? you like the 801 windshield?
Yea I like the 801 pretty well. It’s not perfect but manageable. I’m wanting some music and thought I’d try one of them. Where did you get yours?

kandt

kandt

Lifetime Member
Apr 27, 2021
Bluegrass state
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yea I like the 801 pretty well. It’s not perfect but manageable. I’m wanting some music and thought I’d try one of them. Where did you get yours?
Sorry, had to research that one. I first ordered one from Rough Country (the 399.99) looks just like the one I got but has the RC embossed in it. I like RC and got a bed mat on the same order. Got a message a day or so later the soundbar was delayed for 2 weeks plus. So I called UTVDirect and ordered from them. talked to the guy there (real nice) and ended up getting a discount on it so it was cheaper and had it two days later. I wanted it to install when I ran my electric all at one time and didn't want to wait 2 weeks plus for it to arrive. Guess I am impatient ;)

Reactions: Biteme
kandt

kandt

Lifetime Member
Apr 27, 2021
Bluegrass state
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Took the first road trip with the Pioneer last weekend. Just been running around the farm until then. Opening weekend of Missouri duck season. Had an inch plus of rain overnight before season opened. About a mile in a cut soybean field was slimy, but no problem. Mizzu mud is something though. Had a great opener. Limited out two out of three days.

11ECBF41 12B2 4475 8946 FDAF97FA5597 CD565691 4DA7 4462 83F3 C79FBA4A53A6 A80C04E7 7E01 45F3 A95A 1F540CD0BD3E 0F5DD8D3 839F 4DFE 8CDF DF1E8E851C1F FC9FBC5F AC1F 4734 A087 DE3640EA10B9

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
kandt

kandt

Lifetime Member
Apr 27, 2021
Bluegrass state
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don’t know anything about duck hunting except it looks like a good time when I happen to catch one of the hunting shows.

What’s the pups name?
I don’t know anything about duck hunting except it looks like a good time when I happen to catch one of the hunting shows.

What’s the pups name?
It’s addictive. I’m in a lease with some guys I mostly only see during season. My son moved away for work and joined the group last year so more time with him too.

I don’t golf but some say it’s like golf on steroids both cost and addiction. We have a great time- rent a cabin for the season and hang out. We have hunted for 10-12 years together so it’s like a family reunion.

Layken is our workhorse. She makes our job much easier. I enjoy working and watching the dog just as much as the hunting. If you ever get a chance you should take advantage of it.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It’s addictive. I’m in a lease with some guys I mostly only see during season. My son moved away for work and joined the group last year so more time with him too.

I don’t golf but some say it’s like golf on steroids both cost and addiction. We have a great time- rent a cabin for the season and hang out. We have hunted for 10-12 years together so it’s like a family reunion.

Layken is our workhorse. She makes our job much easier. I enjoy working and watching the dog just as much as the hunting. If you ever get a chance you should take advantage of it.
Is Layken a lab?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!