Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Another X-15 Cummins. 600 horsepower and 2,050 lbs. ft. of torque.

IMG 0981

Outacntrl

Outacntrl

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2019
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not trying to stir up a bunch of crap but I got a brand new 2013 Ram Cummins because of how great everyone said they are and that was biggest POS truck I've ever had. Left me stranded about a dozen times and needed a new engine at 106k because the grid heater came apart and dropped a bolt into 1 of the cylinders. Oddly enough the 68RFE never game me any trouble and that is the 1 thing everyone complained about.

J

JTW

Not trying to stir up a bunch of crap but I got a brand new 2013 Ram Cummins because of how great everyone said they are and that was biggest POS truck I've ever had. Left me stranded about a dozen times and needed a new engine at 106k because the grid heater came apart and dropped a bolt into 1 of the cylinders. Oddly enough the 68RFE never game me any trouble and that is the 1 thing everyone complained about.
Whaaaaat??? That’s impossible! Shut up EB fanboy! :rolleyes:

Outacntrl

Outacntrl

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2019
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Haha people say the Ford guys are bad but man some of the Cummins Elitists are something else! That's why I don't go to Cumminsforum anymore. Got tired of being called a troll everytime something was wrong with my truck.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

J

JTW

Haha people say the Ford guys are bad but man some of the Cummins Elitists are something else! That's why I don't go to Cumminsforum anymore. Got tired of being called a troll everytime something was wrong with my truck.

Yeah.. they’re retarded!! I don’t give a f*** if it has a dick emblem on the front if it’s a good truck!!

Reactions: sharp
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5

You're not going to have a discussion on the internet about trucks and engines with any kind of civility, honestly at this point I have done my research and made up my mind so its fun to give each other crap.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

The Cummins guys are mostly Cummins guys. If it came in a ford or Chev some would go buy that one. But then you have the Ford guys and they will trust the next engine Ford dumps into their truck just because of the emblem on the grill. It’s whatever their Dad taught them to hate.
I always said it’s not what’s on the grill it’s what’s behind it. Cummins are getting hard to find because of all the fan boys that get sick of nursing an over complicated engine along at double the money so they swap that out.
DC5D119D 4DDE 4724 BA9D BD0DE13A4837

Take longer to get the hoses out of this crap then drop in a Cummins lol. I don’t think the EB is quite as complicated, I’d be more apt to run one honestly

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!