Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Nope. But, not gonna lie, there's a killer deal on an F350 7.3L down the road from me.....so tempting. 70k original miles!
I’m pretty hardcore Cummins but if a deal on a low mileage 7.3 was had I’d consider.

Reactions: Mopower58
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I did come across this 1ton 5-speed last week in Idaho. Been trying to work the guy into some tradework and a trade but he’s not budged off of 7500 yet.
It’s beat to hell but solid underneath and only 132k. I’ll bug him in another month and hopefully his wife will push him to let me fix up his other crap for it.
FD43F1B2 6C8B 4F00 AF3A 5245B2159C73

CASTRATE

CASTRATE

Jun 23, 2019
NE OKLAHOMA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I did come across this 1ton 5-speed last week in Idaho. Been trying to work the guy into some tradework and a trade but he’s not budged off of 7500 yet.
It’s beat to hell but solid underneath and only 132k. I’ll bug him in another month and hopefully his wife will push him to let me fix up his other crap for it.
View attachment 140363
I was on vacation & a '92 4x4 5spd 1 ton w/ 150k popped up on FB marketplace for 5500. I called 30 minutes after it posted & he already had someone headed that way to pick it up. I wanted to cry

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'm trying to be "responsible". My wife said she's cool with selling her vehicle & she'll drive that 7.3 for a while.....so effin' tempting
That’s bad ass, you’ve got a good one. Something about a tough woman I find sexy. My wife likes to drive mine and seeing her pull into camp happily in an old pos to most people makes me grin. Glad to not have the high maintenance type.

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Sure love the older Cummins. Damn things sell themselves. Asked weekly if want to sell. This weekend 100acre drove by our truck parked at the trailhead and found this on the windshield.
6B893B11 4597 4AF2 AE5D 9C4C8A7CCDEB

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Sell, sell, sell;)
Not until we have our forever truck. Not going to be without a hauler. It’ll sell no problem whenever we need. It’s not like a an old Ford or Chev diesel where we’d be missing our chance right now lmao.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Not until we have our forever truck. Not going to be without a hauler. It’ll sell no problem whenever we need. It’s not like a an old Ford or Chev diesel where we’d be missing our chance right now lmao.
Sell both that you currently have and get your “forever” truck. One like @Plumber32 has:)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Sell both that you currently have and get your “forever” truck. One like @Plumber32 has:)
Definitely nice trucks they are, but don’t want those payments nor expenses. Perfectly happy with my non def old mechanical s***. Can buy a couple trucks for the price of a newer failure. Don’t need to look pretty just need to get to the destination. Plus I like loading in the bed that can’t be done in the newer trucks without an added flatbed. Anyways I’m a cheap f***er!

Reactions: Tigermark
J

JTW

Definitely nice trucks they are, but don’t want those payments nor expenses. Perfectly happy with my non def old mechanical s***. Can buy a couple trucks for the price of a newer failure. Don’t need to look pretty just need to get to the destination. Plus I like loading in the bed that can’t be done in the newer trucks without an added flatbed. Anyways I’m a cheap f***er!
And gay.. don’t forget gay!

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Might be nice to have something you don’t have to f*** with or work on. Something reliable, comfortable, that you can drive anywhere. Just sayin

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!